13. New day for I, gone Wrong?

It was the morning that made the letters at the ABC Campsite, and A was the first to wake up. He checked the time on his clock that has been inside his bag that he brought for camping, which means that the time is recently 8:15 A.M.

Before A got out of the Red tent, he woke B and C, yet it shows that B's in a good mood. C doesn't quite look happy as he seems to be from what happened last night.

"C? Did you sleep well last night?" A asked him.

"No." C shook his shape back and fourth, which was supposed to be an answer of no for A.

"You didn't, really? Why not?" A started to worry about C a bit, despite the fact that C wasn't in a good mood due to the situation that happened last night between C and X.

"I didn't sleep well because of some bitchass motherfucker named X who tried to kill me outside." C mumbled close to A's face after C got a flashback of what happened between X and C, which was C nearly getting killed by him.

" C mumbled close to A's face after C got a flashback of what happened between X and C, which was C nearly getting killed by him

"What a fucked up dude! I'm glad he's gone." A said. "Would you like some breakfast with the other letters after I wake them up?"

"Oh, for sure! Thanks, A!" C smiled to A's offer.

"Your welcome, bud! I gotcha!" A smiled back. He finally got out of the Red tent and didn't realize that I was awake after him.

"GOOD MORNING, DUDES AT THE ABC CAMPSITE!" A Reminded in a loud voice. "LET'S GET SOME BREAKFAST TO FRESHEN OUR DAY!"

But A forgot one thing he wanted to do before his plan starts: setting up the fire.

And yes, he successfully lit up the fire in the wood. Why would fire be set up in the morning anyway?

"Oh, Boy! GOODIE BREAKFAST!" D squealed in happiness while I was in a regular mood. There was nothing else surprising, but at least I get to enjoy some breakfast in the morning and not starve.

"A, why's the fire on in the middle of the morning?" B asked A.

"Oh, it's in case of warmth! Don't worry, B!" A turned around to B. It turned out that B got out of the red tent as well and didn't ask a question to A while he was in there.

O and L got out of their tent after A's morning alarm, and O looked like he's not happy from what happened last night. L was also confused of what made D overly happy and energetic in the middle of the morning, which is 8:16 right now.

"Can I tell you my awesome dream I had?" D somehow cheerfully said.

"Eh.. sure, I guess." L said, nodding with his bottom left eyelid twitching a bit.

"Alrighty!" D started out. "So I was walking in a field full of Chocolate and Candy, and then the Cookie Monster came in and danced on top of the gummy bears along with a Cookie jar!"

"The Cookie Monster? Does that thing even exist?" I questioned in confusion.

"Yep!" D squeaked with still a happy face. "Anyways, Bright stars came shooting at the sky and I looked at them with a full smile on my face! And then I threw a party along with the gummy bears, and then they danced until the Lollipop army came in! The Lollipop army danced with us as well! HAHA! The end!"