4. It's a Strange place..

Just as we got into F's musty, Gooey, dark cave, I couldn't help but look around, seeing black goo and obstacles that I only wanted get behind P. I love her Very much, more than anyone else in the entire world too.

But unfortunately, X noticed that I was acting so cowardly, just like N. He even laughed for some reason. I thought he never even laughed in the first place? WHAT IS THIS?

"PFF-HAHAHA!! G, You really think you're that "MaNlY😈💣💢" when you hide behind P because of Goo? How IDIOTIC!" X cackled out.

"And your dumb whiny Y thinks she's nice and all when- Uh.." I stopped. I couldn't even remember the last time that Y was rude.

"Go on." X snickered in my face, getting closer at me like that.

"EUGH! Don't even think about making that impression at me like that!" I yelped in disgust. How long am I going to last with that Marshmallow-looking ass anyway?

"Is everything alright, Baby?" P asked, turning around to see me and X talking like dogs. Or uh.. nonono. X IS the dog here.

"Yeah! Yes, Everything's going fine with me and a dog!" I said confidently while X raised one eyebrow in confusion.

"Huh? What dog? We don't have any pets!" P responded.

"This one right here, M'lady~" I said in a lustful tone, pointing to X.

"Excuse me, G? What the fuck?" X questioned with disgust.

"Awwww, Who's the Marshmallow Doggy here? WHO'S THE MARSHMALLOW DOGGY?" I whiningly said, playing around with him and rubbing his head.

Unfortunately, he seemed to have enough of my shit, so he had nothing to do right now at this moment but to FUCKING KICK ME. Guess what? TO THE WALL.

"YE-OUWCH!" I shrieked in Pain. P ran up to me and tried to help me get back up while V was watching us this whole time. And do you Wanna know what the fuck happened to V? Simple. HE RAN AWAY.

"Wha- HEY! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled out to V

"Wha- HEY! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled out to V. Since V didn't listen to me, he's instantly GONE.

"Calm down, G!" P said, smiling at me. "We'll be sure to just find his Asterisk gem in no time!"

"Ehh..." I mumbled in awkwardness. "Sure!"

"Yeah.. Sure!" X said sarcastically. "As if we'll ever going to get it by HIM playing around."

"And what about the place for the Gem?" N asked X before he could do anything about it just yet.

"Anyhow, it should be somewhere." X interrupted us. "Maybe one or some of you guys will try to find F to confront him about it."

"On it!" P said, grabbing and beginning to drag me across the floor. "Let's Go!"

"Sure, Sure.." I whimpered, being dragged by P who wants to get the job DONE. "MMMAaUuAGGh-.."