7. Enough is ENOUGH.

When N and O went to F's cave, it turned out that L and U weren't even damaged at all. They were just having a talk with X to make him admit that he killed Y.

"Oh, there you are!" O said. "I thought you were about to get sliced in half by X but.. thankfully not."

"Uhm.. thanks, I guess." L replied awkwardly. "Although, I'm not sure on why you thought that I was DEAD. Anyways, why does N look mad?"

"Because I had that one dream where it was HORRIFYING and I don't like that

"Because I had that one dream where it was HORRIFYING and I don't like that." N responded in an angry-like voice, not even X or U would even get distracted by their conversation.

"Well, Okay then. I was just watching that one Conversation with X and U about the incident about Y being bloody dead." L continued.

"I'm also glad that U's not fucking dead." N groaned in sudden boredom.

"Yeah. He's apart of us to.. you know.. stop him?" L said, trying not to make X realize what they were talking about.

"N? O?" X stopped. "What are you two doing here"

"I was just checking on L and U to see if they're alright." O replied with no expression. "I do not understand why you were that surprised that we're here anyhow."

"Oh, alright then." X said, turning back to U. "Anyways U, why would you think I would kill Y just because F isn't here just yet?"

"Because you said that you didn't even feed her to F when he's not showing up maybe?" U responded, starting to make his eyelids close to each other.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me that you didn't kill her for a fucked up reason." U said, trying to make him admit that he did it. But X and U STARED at each other like if it was a STARING CONTEST.

"And Why would I feed her to F when she got away from that cave?" X asked

"How sus..." U replied, feeling very Suspicious that X is the murderer. "Then why was there yellow blood around her body and she didn't come back to F's cave ever again? Hm?"

"And what if I told you that I was the one who KILLED Y a few hours ago?" X finally admitted that made the letters here Gasp, even ME.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST HEAR?!" I yelled out. Getting down from looking at the view.