11. Lame.

There was nothing even surprising that happened after I woke up AT ALL. Instead, there was just this weirdass named X who stared into my face, especially my soul the second I opened my eyes. I'm not sure why he looked a bit sorry-ish happy, after all. This is starting to get really Lame.

 This is starting to get really Lame

"Hey, G. I see, you're finally awake!" X said in relief possible. "How was your dream while something was injected in your body?"

"..That was a Bright-Liquid syringe, X. Don't even fucking think I don't know what the item was." I muttered in a rude way, despite the fact that I just woke up and he decided to stare at me face like that, which is just strangely odd and weird.

"How did you know?" He asked me.

"I was in an Empty white void in the middle of MY dream and the old version of yourself randomly came up to me and explained the story on how you got that syringe." I explained to make it clear.

"Hahah.. I see!" X giggled when I knew what he did. "Did you take a look at yourself in the mirror yet?"

"No, why?" I said, confused in the most simple way possible.

"You'll be surprised whenever you find out." X replied back.

"Okay, but what does finding out about something HAVE to do with what you did to me?" I questioned him.

"Congratulations! You found out that I fixed you!" He joyed around.

"Yeah.. sure." I rolled my eyes to show sarcasm. "As if you think it's going to change anything."

"You really should check yourself out in your OWN reflection, which is SO worth it. Trust me, G. It'll be a wonderful surprise~!" X replied, starting to sound cringe and slowly pinning me against the wall. At least he gave enough space just for me to breath.

 At least he gave enough space just for me to breath

"Okay, seriously. What the fuck are you trying to do now?" I questioned in disgust.

"Trying to get you to wait for something you'll be grateful of, that's for sure!" X playfully giggled as he stared straight into my eyes.

"Are you sure about that? Because that doesn't sound like what you just said at all." I groaned in disappointment.

"Why, of course!" This weird guy exclaimed with an answer.