16. Drama.

"So.." O said after what I mumbled down to myself. "What are we gonna do first in order to demolish X?"

"I say that we KICK HIS ASS and make him SUFFER!" I shouted as I raised my arm up. "WHO'S WITH ME?!"

"ME, SIR G!" L shouted back. "AS YOU WISH FOR YOUR COMMAND OF TEAMWORK TO DESTROY HIM!"

"I'm.. also joining too!" O chuckled, despite the fact that L tried to sound like a courageous knight in a medieval kingdom, but his dialogue was just.. something. Definitely something. I mean.. I'm just being honest right here.

"O? What's wrong? You sound a bit concerned." L said to him.

"Oh, it's nothing, dude!" O replied back with a smile. "Come on, Guys! Let's go get X's ass!"

"YEAH!!" We shouted, as soon as me, L, and O marched out of F's dirty ass cave, step by step, or from hop to hop. Little did we know that we were trying to look like soldiers, but instead we looked like wannabe soldiers while marching out of the cave like that.

When we were about to get out of that gloomy and musty cave, all we ever saw was F and X getting mad at each other after getting each other into a fight, and there was 1 who was in the middle of the two, holding a microphone for some random reason whatsoever.

The area also had several letters surrounding it with social interactions or interested viewing together such as E whispering to D about what will obviously happen next, Q looking at T who's highly interested in watching the drama plan to occur more, K being weirdly confused, M just.. being here.. and at last but not least, W minding their own damn business and R looking down at them.

"Looks like we're getting MORE Tourists into the incoming Drama! Prepare yourselves viewers for the biggest fight and drama to exist yet between the Black Gooey F and the Blueberry-covered marshmallow white-belt X!" 1 announced out loud with his m...

"Looks like we're getting MORE Tourists into the incoming Drama! Prepare yourselves viewers for the biggest fight and drama to exist yet between the Black Gooey F and the Blueberry-covered marshmallow white-belt X!" 1 announced out loud with his mouth being really wide open, which annoyed X so much to the point where he's just had enough of being insulted by the stupidest-looking number to exist in this universe.

"Could have asked for a better insult if it weren't for you to talk with your man-childish ass with your baby tooth shown." X pouted at 1's face, turning to him fast as possible.

"DAMN BRO, WHAT DID I JUST HEAR?!" A yelled with a surprised face along with B and C who are next to him. B and C were actually PETRIFIED of what X urged to say shit like this to 1. Wasn't that obvious for the both of them to have an impression like this?

"HUH?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" D shrieked in utter surprise. "E! EEE!! YOU DIDN'T REALIZE WHAT X INSULTED 1 FOR?!"

"YEAH, HAHAHA!" E laughed maniacally with his mouth wide open with a wide smile. "IT WAS ABOUT.. HIS CHILDISH ATTITUDE WITH HIS BABY TOOTH!"

"Damn, X.." M scoffed, looking petrified-ish and jaw-dropped. "You really went THAT far, didn't you?"

"Of course I did, big boy!" X chuckled, looking at M with a threatening look. "What else did I have to go far for?"