18. ACT LIKE IT.

Later, in the evening...

It's about time that The clowny event is finally over, and the letters who shat on F's mental state had no other choice but to leave him on the ground instead of just feeling any sort of sympathy for him at all not helping him with any of that.

Can I really blame them, even X, for beating the living shit out of F because all he ever has is just a shitty ass attitude and the fact that he wanted ME to get corrupted? I can't believe he ordered X to do this to me, even though I hate him so much for him killing other letters, including my own wife named P.

Honestly, I wish that X never killed P or killed anyone in the first place, because I hope this bitch will burn in a fucking fire.

As this plot goes for now, F struggled to get back up, but used all his might to get back up and successfully did. He slowly walked in front of his own cave and saw X who was starting to laugh at him for being absolutely shat on by the letters who CHOSE to beat him up and insult him for shit like that.

 He slowly walked in front of his own cave and saw X who was starting to laugh at him for being absolutely shat on by the letters who CHOSE to beat him up and insult him for shit like that

"What's so funny, you little shit?" F growled at him angrily. "You think this is funny to the fact that I GOT SHAT ON?!"

"Pfff— Ye-YES-!!" X laughed more, trying to hold his breath. "Imagine losing.. and then getting insulted and BEATEN UP?! Couldn't be me..!"

"Imagine being so whiny due to seeing G and trying to kill a letter but then failed miserably.." F groaned loudly with so much disappointment in his emotion. "Pathetic."

"AH- Excuse ME?" X switched up to scoff at F like that. "We don't talk about G. Understood?"

"As long as if you're not so childish and acting like a fucking toddler, then fine.. I will." F sighed to look miserable, rolling his hers away from X, starting to walk inside his own cave. "Good luck on your killing spree with that attitude of yours."

X didn't mind what F said, and so on, he continued on to walk all by himself for a couple of minutes until..

..He got in front of W and stopped right there. Just where his exact spot is where he's standing.

"So, we meet again, huh, twins?" X began from his mouth first. "How was your time watching us?"

"I must say that it was pretty.. something." Left W said. "F's insults were way too corny to hear about, but yours were too good to beat him at the insult battle, I guess."

"I must say that I also have to agree with my left sister, as well, sir." Right W agreed. "If you didn't do good on any of your turns, neither of you would have succeeded in terms of winning, even if it had to be someone else."

"I'm FLATTERED to hear your feedback from you two, girls!" X faintly sighed with glee in his voice. "I can tell by the look of your empty faces watching the most epic insult battle of all time, huh?"