15. The Nerdy Number One

..1. It was the number who was the first one to step out of the Calculator shop, and yet he seemed to act calm around us, while he didn't seem to know on what caused his left leg to be stained by V's blood.

"Hello, fellow Letters!" 1 greeted. "I am here to check up on X, the white ninja letter who is around you guys, especially Planet Z."

"Who the fuck are you?" F talked rudely enough to 1.

"I am 1, who is number ONE to control the calculator-like spaceship vehicle. I usually work with my other partners, which are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Any questions?" 1 explained himself in front of us.

"I have a question for you, 1." I raised my arm up. "Why are you here to check up on X? He's dangerous, you know?"

"He can't be THAT dangerous with that big, blue stain of his! He looks like he stepped on a pile of blueberries." 1 responded while he insulted X, walking in front of his appearance.
The little I was looking down, confused of what was going on, while F looked like he was unamused of 1 purposely INSULTING X for the blood stain.

"Excuse you-?" X twitched up. "Who the fuck do you think you are to insult me like this?"

"I am the number one of insulting you, to be fully exact! Get it? Because I'm 1, Number ONE?" 1 started to laugh when he made the pun.

"You're only number one at being a corny ass bitch, that's for sure." X mumbled close for 1 to hear, glaring into his face.

"Aww, don't be Silly, Blueberry-like Marshmallow X! Aren't you being too X-TRA-Ordinary? HAHA!" 1 laughed a bit louder when he made the "X-tra-ordinary" pun. I guess 1 really likes making puns about math, Huh?

"Silly", hm? You want to play it like that, you son of a bitch?!" X directed from eye to eye, slamming 1 to the ground and standing on top of him.

"Look at your motherfucking face, the way you fucking talk, watch your mouth in your fucking home also known as where the fuck you came from, and THEN you can smack your sloppy ass mouth of front of my FACE, shitty ass bitch." X added on with his insults back at 1, who started to roll his eyes while X rudely insulted him enough.

"Uhm.. X?" The little I interrupted him. "Don't you think that the stinky insults are enough?"

"Not as much as your typical dream of hitting puberty." X scoffed, turning away from I and back to 1, glaring at his cyclops-looking ass.

After X said some shit to I, F LAUGHED his Bendy looking ass off while I was standing there in an awkward feeling, knowing what's going to happen next: or maybe in a few hours.. maybe a couple? I'm not sure about this.

"What are you going to do with your Inky Crocodile sidekick, huh?" 1 talked back. X already KNEW what he's going to say next, so he took a big, annoyed sigh first.

"..You know, I guess I'd only get rid of that mindless creature if you'd just slap him with that haircut of yours." X scoffed at 1, which made him OVERLY PETRIFIED. 1 was at a loss of words, so X got off of 1 and took a deep breath afterwards.