9. An Unbelievable Experience

In the morning, P tried to open her eyes for a few seconds and yet she did.. but she realized that I'M GONE. Unfortunately, there has been a paper that's right in front of her, so she picked it up and read it, and then her eyes shrunk in FEAR.

 Unfortunately, there has been a paper that's right in front of her, so she picked it up and read it, and then her eyes shrunk in FEAR

The paper she read was,

"Hello, P.

Unfortunately, your husband named G has been kidnapped by me last night. Come try to find him at F's cave~

From X"

P was SPEECHLESS. So she had no other choice but to whip her phone out and text M that I've been Kidnapped by X last night. When she realized that I only got kidnapped just for X's plan, she instantly FAINTED.

A few minutes later, M, L, and O headed up to P who still fainted on the ground.

"P? You alright there?" L called.

But there was still no reply of P. He freaked out and turned fast to M and O, screeching about if he thinks that P's dead or not.

"She's not dead.." M facepalmed. "Take a close look at her closely. She's Breathing."

"Oh.. Alright then.. I'm just gonna pick up the small paper. I wonder who left this anyway?" L said, full of curiosity. He picked up the same letter that X wrote, which made L shiver in total shock.

"Hello..? L?" O asked.

"G.. He's GONE.." L alerted in fear.

"WHAT?!" O shouted, which made him feared too.

"No wonder why G's gone missing, which is sad of X to kidnap G for whatever he wants to do to G and what caused P to faint." M groaned, disappointed at what he just heard.

"Y- Yes.. About G.." P stuttered, trying to wake up again. "He's in F's cave.."

"Wow, it's about time you're awake!" L alarmed. "I also read that letter that x wrote and it's.. something."

"Something by HIM Kidnapping G! Ugh. Dumbasses.." M muttered with a bad attitude.

"Maybe stop being rude and bad-tempered for a minute? We've got a WORSE problem here besides you acting like an asshole." O shouted.

"DAMN OKAY." M scoffed out loud.

"Anyways, we should get going to get G right now." L planned. "P, you rush over to F's cave to find out what happened to G."

"Alright, Guys!" P cheerfully said as she rushed away from the three letters as the speed of light.

Meanwhile at F's cave...

I was getting really tired of seeing F and X blabbering and chattering about their evil shit together, so I opened my eyes and got back up.