[11]

Ten was waiting in front of one of the rooms in the company. They were supposed to talk about details connected with nct news which he was assigned to, together with Johnny of course.

It seemed like he was the first one there so he just sat on the floor and sighed taking out his phone. He was thinking about texting Taeyong and apologising to him. He just wanted to help and he treated him in that way. He was mad at himself now. It was his fault after all.

He heard steps next him so he looked left noticing the person who wanted to see the least. He wanted to roll his eyes but he hold himself. He didn't want to give him any attention. It was all his fault anyway.

But on the other hand he wanted to go to him, hug, talk and laugh like before. He missed this so much.

But the thing he couldn't understand was Johnny. Did he really not care at all? Those all years meant nothing for him?

He clenched his fist on his phone.

"Hey Ten." the older one finally said. The Thai boy looked up at his face. "What?" he asked. "Can we please talk?" he said with a hope which was weird for Ten beacuse it wasn't usual look to see Johnny in this state. "About?" he tilted his head slightly.

He missed looking at his face and he had to admit it. The older one was slightly confused. "About... us?" it sounded more like question. Ten frowned. He didn't think Johnny would be so direct.

What's more he was ashamed to admit that it sounded for him like it was... something between them... Oh he wished.

"W-what do you mean?" he gulped and he cursed at himself mentally. "You know, I want to explain... some things." he said awkwardly. And the atmosphere between them was so thick.

"Now?" Ten stood up. He chuckled. He really wanted to talk right now? The older one wanted to say something but they were interrupted by the door. "You can enter now." the director said and came back. Ten just looked at Johnny and went inside ignoring him completly.

~

After the meeting which lasted almost three hours by the way they could finally leave.

Ten was glad it was the end. He could feel Johnny's eyes on him for the half of the time. He didn't even remember when did he feel so uncomfortable.

"Oh my gosh finally." he sighed when he left the room. He felt like he could breath again. He went to search his manager to drive him to the dorm because he had honestly enough.

"Wait!" he heard, but he immediately recognized the voice so he just started going faster reaching the elevator. "Please don't come, please don't come." he begged silently but of course the luck wasn't with him because Johnny stopped the door with his leg.

Ten just leaned his heand against the mirror behind him. Great. 20 beautiful floors with Johnny in small elevator. Everything he literally dreamt of.

Maybe he did..

But not under this circumstances.

"Let me talk to you." Johnny pushed looking at him. "You haven't texted me for a year John. Why would I talk to you? I don't understand. You ended our re-- friendship. You really think simple 'happy birthday' is enough?" he said but he calmed himself.

The older one cursed. "Shit I really wanted to apologise. I went to you but you left!" he explained getting mad.

Ten stepped back frowning. He didn't know he was there. No one told him. "Why didn't you text me then?" he crossed his arms over the chest.

"Because..." Johnny threw arms into the air. "It wasn't the soultion. I wanted to talk to you face to face." he said calmly brushing his hair. Ten felt bumps but he tried to stay calm.

Johnny looked even hotter than he thought.

"Stop." he said to himself. "What?" the older one raised one of his eyebrows. "What?" Ten opened his eyes wiedely clenching his fists. Why didn't they at their floor yet?

"You told me to stop, didn't you?" Johnny chuckled which made Ten even more stressed. "I d-didn't." he stuttered then he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes?" he chuckled again coming slightly closer. Ten almost forgot he had to actually breath. "W-what are you doing?" he asked looking up because of their height difference.

Johnny was so close that he had to put his hand on his chest to stop him because he felt like just a few inched and he would literally faint. Suddenly he remembered the fancam he watched from the concert. He really didn't want to blush but having him so close was hard. "Stop." he said calmly closing his eyes. And Johnny stopped and even stepped back, letting Ten breath.

Not mentioning the parfum he smelled.

"You see, the thing is... The day I had fansign..." he started to explain looking away. "One fan showed me something and I don't know... I guess I freaked out." he shrugged his shoudelrs. "What did they show you?" smaller boy asked relaxing. "You know... the things they do, when they ship two members... and we were there... togehter." he cleared his throat.

It lasted few seconds before Ten understood what Johnny meant. He facepalmed. "You want to tell me you broke our friendship because fan showed you stupid fanart?" he asked but is sounded so stupid that he hoped it was a joke. "First of all..." he started with a fake smile when the elevator finally stopped and opened. "You and I are not the first and last members they ship. Don't fucking play stupid you don't know about the markhyuck thing or jaeyong and they are still friends as you can see." he left the elevator turning to him again. "And if you really don't like to look at us togehter then maybe you are right and we shouldn't be in relatio-- friends." he said then walked away.

He hit his forehead slightly, because he almost spilled he wanted to be with him in relationship. But good for him Johnny was so stupid he wouldn't have realised even if he literally told him he loved him.

~
What do we think about Johnny...?