TAV 40: Her Obsession

CHAPTER FORTY : Her Obsession

Omniscient | 3rd POV

"Sasha?"

The King entered the chamber, looking for his wife. Hindi naman kumibo ang Reyna na siyang nakatayo sa gilid ng bintana, tinatanaw ang labas.

Lumapit ang Hari sa posisyon nito.

"What is happening, Sasha. You said you'll attack after the winter ends? The Arcane abode sent a message that the hut they're staying in was destroyed by an avalanche! Malayo ang bundok sa tinutuluyan nila, kaya malabong totoong avalanche 'yon."

"It is time, your Majesty."

Lucius cannot distinguish what is Seisha's thinking at this moment. Nanatili lamang na nakatingin ang Reyna sa kanya na walang bahid na emosyon.

"The Duke gained alliance with Perales. They sent fourteen cargo trucks with weapons inside. I know, we have an advantage in this mess but it is not part of the plan to lose another state if we will lose Dior."

"I should have told Vyrre the truth," mahinang sabi ng hari. "If we told him the truth about Clarinette's future, he would never post a threat. Why must you have to go to this extent just for that fragment?"

"To cultivate a fragment, it has to experience an arduous trial. The stronger the emotions, the more powerful it can become." She walked towards the King, held his hands closer to her stomach. "Clarinette's emotions aren't strong enough. She's doubtful, she doesn't take sides. Kailangan niyang mamili, subalit nauubusan tayo ng oras. I can feel Charna is already in the Kingdom."

"The Deity of Darkness, Charna. Winteria's twin sister."

"Yes, I can feel her. Kailangan kung kumilos bago niya ako maunahan. I need to take away Clarinette from them and stop her from going to the lighthouse."

The King eventually let out a sigh. Seisha looked at her husband with the emotions she'd been hiding all this time.

Lucius held her cheeks. "I vowed to carry the burden Fate passed onto you. I will not let her take you away if you fail this cultivation. Tell me what I should do, Sasha."

"Station the knights to guard the lighthouse. Clarinette must not go there to fulfill her destiny. I have to cultivate her emotions along with the power of Winteria."

"What about Charna?" he asked.

"Once I am done, I will give the lighthouse a portion of Winteria's power. It will be enough to light the Kingdom for a century."

"You really want to save Clarinette?"

Seisha closed her eyes and leaned her head to the King's chest. Lucius hugged his wife and caressed the back of the Queen.

"We don't want to lose her. She's family," said the Queen. "I hate Fate for giving Clarinette a trial she could not take, but at the same time, I want to thank that bitch for giving the Duchess another life."

The plan was simple: take Clarinette away, cultivate her emotions as a fragment along with the power of Winteria inside her. But the problem Seisha is facing is that Clarinette's emotions are not enough.

Clarinette has no surging emotions that can benefit Fate. Clarinette is not mad with what is happening in her life, she's not sad with what it turned out to be. Kulang ang emosyon ni Clarinette para kunin ni Seisha.

It needs to fulfill the fragments tubes, but at this state, Clarinette can only have at least half of it. At ngayon na ramdam ni Seisha na nasa paligid lamang ang Kadiliman, kailangan niyang kumilos.