Afterword

Hi! I did not actually expect I'd be closing this book this early. My timeline for writing every book of this series is actually six months, but TAV closed only in four months. I did not feel it was rushed, though, because I had written the outline before I published the first 10 chapters.

Now, I will close this book with 2.28k reads, and 396 votes. I want to keep a track of the engagement before and after it is finished. Thank you very much for the unending support! I am so grateful that you tag along with the journey with me! I could not believe I'll be closing another book this year but I guess the book may rest, but the story did not end.

If you may wonder about the timeline of Clarinette on Earth and why she has to come back after 25 years. In case someone will ask, the setting of Chapter 50 and Epilogue is set in the future. I won't be including any more information with that, but let's just say that Hermosa Soleil is something I did not just bring up everytime I had the chance *winks*.

Anyhow, see you in the next series. Alam niyo na kung sino susunod.

This is it, pancit! Let's bid goodbye to Duke Vyrre and Duchess Clarinette of Silverstein for the time being. Except Clarinette, the rest of the characters will come back in the next transgressions. See you there!

Sincerely,

Wendyreen 

P.S. See you in the special chapters! We will elaborate the happenings before, during, and after this transgression. Of course, it would be circulating around Duke Vyrre the most. *winks*