SPECIAL CHAPTER : VW - I

And the wings of the story veiled till now - some to the characters themselves, some from an outside view of them - shall be unveiled here in Veiled Wings - as a bonus chapter/episode for every score of chapters that we complete together!
(Option C chosen)

--------------------------------------------------------------

VEILED WINGS - I

A connection is not always established when we feel so. Maybe, unbeknownst to us, one has been there all along - since the beginning of time itself, since the beginning of me and you.

-----

What makes a story special?

Is it the beautiful end that makes every prior happening worth it?
Or the journey throughout that the people help each other through?
Or is it that first moment two people meet - two pairs of eyes laying on each other for the first time - the single moment when you realise your story is about to get entwined with someone else's from now on?

Some say it's the beginning that intrigues the most;
some say it's, above all, the journey that counts;
some say the end is what matters the most,
for all's well that ends well, not the other way around.

Well, I say, there's another patron no one knows about.

And as much as the three of them contribute to the tale they weave together, so do those moments - the ones undiscussed, the ones not talked about, the ones unknown to the characters themselves.

For we never really know when a story began. And only believe the parts we see. But what escapes vision, isn't always non existent.

---

8th October, 2016
Geneva, Switzerland
1442 hours (02:42 pm)

Naye mausam ki seher
Ya sard mein dopeher
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar

That was the last song he had sung only hours ago. And the concert had been another major success of his career.

Tearing himself away from the suffocating walls of the crowd, he had allowed the roads to take him wherever they could. And after driving for what seemed like an hour or so, here he was among another crowd.

However, only this one did not seem to be as stifling as the previous one always did.

RK walked the streets of October lit pleasantly with warm rays of the sun. The breeze carried with itself faint amounts of chillness that couldn't touch RK beneath his long, grey overcoat. A black muffler was gently placed on his shoulders, hanging perfectly through his neck from both the sides. A thick chain hung in front of his chest with the initials 'RK', the chain almost hidden by the thick coat and the muffler layered neatly above it.

Huge, black goggles covered his eyes, and a beenie of the same colour enveloped his head as he moved through the roads, to be encountered with a colourful sight after a walk of about twenty minutes. Placing his fingers in the pockets of his overcoat, RK slowly began to walk into the flea market spread before him at a distance.

As he was about to enter the dedicated area, his peripheral vision spotted a familiar view. A large billboard at a great distance from where he stood, hosted something up in the sky, large and clear. A still of RK could be seen there on the poster - one from one of his previous performances - with his fingers strumming a guitar and a small microphone attached just before his mouth. The large poster with his face spread all over it stared right at the city from many places, as gestures of welcomes and promotions.