4. KNIGHT IN DISTRESS

RK narrowed his eyes as the sight of a motionless figure lying in the middle of the road before him occupied his attention. He stared at the figure for a minute, which appeared to be of a plump man, before banging his palms on the steering wheel, causing the shriek noise of the car horn to pierce the silent covers successfully.

"Move! Go and try something else to die!" Yelled a frustrated RK.

He blew the horn continuously for a few seconds, before banging his palm on the steering wheel loudly one final time, sighing with extreme annoyance clear on his face. Getting no response from the person in front, he unlocked his door, moving out of the expensive automobile, closing the door behind loudly in extreme frustration.

"Excuse me, you! I'm talking to you. Get up." Ordered he, moving close to the person, coming to a halt right beside him, with his hands placed on his waist.

However, still receiving silence as a reply, he unwillingly bent towards the man, sitting on one of his knees, placing his hand on his shoulder, shaking him slightly. "Hello?! Do you hear me?!"

However, this time he did receive a response, and one that confused him initially. The man who seemed to lie there still, suddenly turned to him with a jerk, before placing a cold object hear his neck. He soon heard some footsteps behind him and turned to see the source, only to find two pairs of men standing, spread across the width of the entire lane, arriving towards him with different types of objects clutched in every pair of hands.

RK raised a brow as the realisation of having fallen for the bandits' trick dawned on him. He immediately got up to his feet facing the four figures, as the man who had been lying there got up too, still placing the sharp knife close to his neck from behind him, somewhat standing on his heels to cover up the distance between their heights, while the other four men surrounded him from all sides.

"Who the hell do you think you're messing with?" Demanded an angry RK.

"A rich person. Come on now, hand over all of your money and expensive things if you want to stay alive." Grinned the one with the knife.

"You are so going to regret this." Threatened he.

"Shut up, you! And do what Boss is saying. Otherwise.. " Yelled one of the other men.

"Otherwise? You'll kill me? Go ahead. Even I wanna see how clowns like you manage to dream so much."

"You!" Shouted the leader, bringing the knife even closer, as the object managed to pierce his skin a bit, causing some droplets of blood to ooze out.

"And that's where you crossed your limits." Spoke he, before lifting his hand, gripping the man's hand with the knife tightly beneath his fingers, before bringing it away from himself, as the man struggled to free his hand, but in vain.

As he saw one of the other four men rushing towards him, he quickly pulled the leader by his wrist, causing him to stand before him, still struggling to free himself, before leaving his hand and throwing him with a hard blow of his fist towards the advancing man, causing them to collide with each other, and collectively fall to the ground, as they winced in pain.

"Like I said - Clowns". Muttered he with a smirk, as the five of them now stared at him with furious expressions on their faces. The air seemed to mix with some sort of tension, as the six of them stood still at their places for a minute, before it all started.

The three men standing behind almost fled towards him, two of them having rods in their hands, while the other one having a sharp knife. RK glanced at them with an unchanged expression, while the other two men got up from the ground, still wincing.