chapter 20- what happens next

Emma and Alex tied the knot 3 years after the chaos of the farmhouse. They now live in the farmhouse and turned the barn into a playroom for their 3 children they called them Daniel, john and rose. Daniel and John are twins and are named after each other's respective brothers. Rose is their youngest. With the money given to them by the government Alex and Emma bought the library that Alex worked at and the farmhouse. The farmhouse became the family home for them. The library was almost a family business. Alex made sure his kids had enough to read by building a huge kids section and he and Emma run the library which also has a café attached to it now. Alex's leg is mostly healed although it is at risk of breaking again if he does too much physical activity and he is restricted to a slight limp.

Cindy went on to become police commissioner and is now living in New York. She has met the president and is a established and respected officer in new York she is now married to a author she met in new York

The mimic never came back to earth after what happened to kal-el and the others they now know that earth is not the planet to be fucked around with.

Jessie white's family was told of what became of him. His son vowed to never be like his dad and spends most of his free time when he's not studying for his degree or working volunteering for homeless charities. His daughter is now going through college studying psychology.

The FBI found the crash site and the wreckage of the mimic spaceship is now stored in area 51. Everyone involved with the mimic was made to sign an NDA. as the government didn't want to cause mass panic across the country