chaper 1 the crush begins

Reader POV

Walking in the park when I saw Lyon sitting on a bench starring into the starry night sky. Wow I never noticed how cute he was till now. I blushed a little at that thought. He looked over at me with his normal look that he gives everyone. " oh hello (y/n)." "Oh hi Lyon" I said sitting next to him. His right hands at between us. So I pretended not to see it there so I put my hand on top of his. He looked up at me I gave him a toothy smile. He just smiled back and laid  back on the bench looking more relaxed than before. "This is nice." I thought. " It definitely is." He responded smiling. "Omg did I just say that out loud." I said blushing. He laughed a bit then looked at me "you know your cute like that." He said taking his hand out from under mine and wraped it around my shoulders. I blushed a little "thanks." I responded. I looked up at him being that he's is a little taller than me. Well your always cute I thought wanting to say it out loud, but I was too nervous to honestly. We sat I a warming silence. I was getting late and I had passed out with my head on Lyons chest.
Time skip ~~

Still your POV

I woke up on a bed in a different house I was covered up with Lyons over coat and a cover. I sat up taking the cover off. Wow his room is neat. And really cold. I put lyons over coat on. and walked into the living room Lyon was pasted out on The couch. Awwww omg he is so sleeping.

Lyons POV

Well (y/n) was asleep so I took the liberty to take her to my place. I placed (y/n) on the bed and tucked her under the covers and put my coat on her. Then passed out on the couch. After awhile. I felt something warm covering me so I looked up to see (y/n) covering me with a blanket that she took from my room. She blushed a little when she saw that I watched her cover Me with the blanket. I just smiled at her. She was cute with my over coat on. She went to sit on the other couch but I grabbed her arm pulling her back to me "there enough room to share." I said smiling at her. She blushed a lot it was cute. I scooted back some to let her have some room to lay down with me.

Reader POV

He pulled me back to him "there's enough room too share."he said smiling scooting back some making room for me to lay down with him. I blushed a lot I felt my face heat up like a freakin volcano. I layed there next to him he put some of cover on me. Well enough to cover me. I buried my face I to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. We both smiled and drifted to sleep.

End of chapter
Sorry for not ending it better but hehe I drew that PiC for you guys woooohhhhhhhhhhh this is my first book I'm publishing though so comment and stuff Yea.