love games part one

Not much has changed other than your hair." I said picking at his shaggy hair. He was dressed in white and when I say white I mean like everything was white his shirt, his pants, his scarf, and His hair. Which only made his blue eyes stand out more.

"Well you haven't even changed have you Y\N" He laughed.

"Nope and never will" I said.
__________________________________________________________

You pov

"*yawn* I'm sooooo tired"
I yawned stretching. hajime picked me up and put me on his shoulder carrying me up to my room. I was skwriming  calling for Lucy. She just laughed at me. Hajime through me on the bed and covered me up then walked out saying sleep well. I turned around to look out the window. I stretched out on my bed getting up Turing the light on and changing into my pj's for a good nap. I layed back down watching the ceiling fan spin round and round. I looked off to the side. I shut my eyes and fell fast asleep.

*0° morning

I woke up wit a slight headache. I sat up in bed looking around. Then the smell of pancakes and eggs and bacon filled the air. I jolted out of bed falling down the stairs just to get in the kitchen. I ran in the kitchen to find Lyon making pancakes,eggs, and bacon. I gave him a confused look, but of course he didn't see me because he was facing forward. I quietly sunk up on him.

"RAWR!!!!"
I yelled pushing his back.
He looked back at me not even fased.
"Damn I'm not even scary............no wonder I gave up my life" I said that last part quietly. Put his finger under my chin making me face him.

"Don't ever say that agian."
He said giving me sad eyes.
I started to pull me towards him to kiss me. His eyes started to shut. I blushed and pulled away befor he could kiss me. He looked away giving a sad look. There was an awkward silence then hajime the idot he is walks in stretching and yawning like nothing ain't shit. He looked at me and Lyon and another awkward silence happened.

"......" (←hajime)

"..." (←lyon)
"....... 0_0" (← you)

"Sooooo.............."
You said trying to break up the awkward silence. Which didn't help but made it more awkward. I quickly grabbing some food running out the door heading for the guild.

With Lyon and hajime.

"........"
"..."

Back to you.
You were running down the street with nothing  but a night gown and a sleeping hat and some slippers on. They were all you (F\C) the hat was baby blue thou (-_-).
I busted I the guild with a piece of bacon in your mouth.
. everyone looked at me like 'wtf who's this chick??!'
I smiled and did and awkward dance over to a counter. People were staring me down. Matsu, erza, gray, and Lucy were laughing. Mirror walked over to me laughing. " the same as always (Y\N)" she laughed out. "Yassssssss forever!!!" I said happliy.