NATSU VS Y/N

My power is out so I have to post this and the last chapter at the same time (=,=)/ lame.......

Natsu pov

She covered her body with fire and I did the same. I could hear happy and lucy cheering for me, while Gray and erza where cheering for (y/n). She ran at me quickly. She threw a punch and me I douged it. She quickly uppercut me with her fire fist, then hitting me in the chest a few times knocking the breath out of me. I stumbled back and we both catch our breath. We my at each other.

"My turn"

I say then quickly charge at her catching her off gaurd I sweep her feet out from under her and use a fire dragon punch to send her into the ground. She went pretty deep into the ground, so I take a few steps back and catch my breath. Suddenly fire burst from the hole in the ground where I sent (y/n). She jolts out of the ground surrounded in fire. She lands on the ground in front of me and looks up at me. I could see the fire in her eyes and I feel a jolt of fear run through me. I was hesitant to back away and that would be my regret because she punched me bead in the face I flew through the air I was suddenly forced into the ground harshly. As I lay there in the ground I felt pain jerk through out my whole body. I was pulled up roughly by my hair I opened my eyes slightly to see (y/n) standing in front of me the fire covering her like a nice dress but her eyes they scared me.....I don't know why. Suddenly I was snatched from her grasp and she was getting covered by ice. She was trying to escape. Her facial expression was blank despite being covered in sheets of ice. I breathed heavily. My head rested on a pair of nice breast though so that was an upside. I looked up to see lucy watching (y/n) in fear as she stroked my hair.

"NATSU WHAT HAPPENED!!"
Erza commanded. I looked at her not knowing what to say. My breathing hitched and I started coughing.

"Natsu!"
Lucy said panicky. Happy flew over and landed on my stomach.

"Don't worry......I'm fine..."
I said in between breaths.

Lucy pov

I was still worried about natsu even though he said he was fine. I looked up at gray who was taking on (y/n). He broke the ice and she yelled out in pain as the cold ice was ripped from her body. She fell to the ground the fire around her dissapearing along with the weird look in her eyes. Gray ran over to her and picked her up bridal style.

"Come on we should get these guys to the infirmary!"

Gray yelled at us. We nodded and Erza slung natsu over her shoulder. We made it back to the guild and mirror said she'd rake care of them for us while we had to home and wash up. I went home and washed up. I made natsu some pudding. Once I got back he was sitting up in the infirmary wrapped in bandages. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Lucy!"
Natsu called out. I smiled

"I made you some pudding natsu!"

His eyes light up. I handed it to him and I thought he was gonna eat my freaking hand like geez. I giggled at him. Happy was sleeping in his lap. That cat is pretty cute When he's sleeping.

ERZA POV

I watched (y/n) stirr in her sleep.

'What was that back there?'

I thought to myself.

"Fairy!......."

She yelled in her sleep startling me. I jumped up slightly.

"Heave my call.........."

I looked up at her shocked. Is she dreaming about that! I started to tear up.

"I swear to you (y/n) I will save you like you did to me!"

I said to her knowing she couldn't hear me. I looked down at my lap, being i was sitting next to her.

"Well I'm glade."

I heard. I felt a grasp on my hand I looked up to see (y/n) looking at me smiling. My eyes widened.

"Y-(y/n)!"

I say in suprize. She smiled then looked around the room puzzled.

"How did I end up here? Oh god don't tell me natsu won!"

She pouted like a child. I smiled to myself looking at her being childish.

"Quite to opposite accually you went into a weird state and beat him completely senseless."

I said laughing to myself alittle but not to much. She was suprized at my answer.

"Oh my.... is he okay??!?"

She said worried. I smiled at her.

"I'm not sure wanna go check on him?"

I said out stretching a hand to her. She took my hand.

"Quite so!"

I laughed at her and we went to check on natsu. We walked in and of course natsu was awake and eating. Lucy was talking and he was listening while eating. (Y/n) poked her head in, and natsu almost choked in his food.

"(Y/N)!!!"

Natsu called out suprized.

"Hm?"

She humed in response.

"Hmpf! So you came to collect your prize huh?"

He said looking down. She smirked at him.

"Give it up sucker"

She laughed. He sighed and pulled out a bag if jewels. And gave it to her. She laughed at him.

"FINALLY!"

She laughed. Me and lucy looked at them puzzled. Natsu sighed and said.

"We made this bet and she won by winning the battle."

"Yup"

(Y/n) said while putting the bag in her pocket.

"Hey where's Gray?"

Y/N asked looking around. We all look at each other then back at y/n.

"With juvia getting some of that-"

Natsu was cut of by Lucy hitting him with a book.

"NATSU!"

She yelled out flustered.

"Its probably true."

Y/N laughs.

Omg I'm done it's late asf by my little mages