what part 2

HEY GUYS!!!! As you can tell from the previous chapter shits about to go down. Don't worry in all this will help the plot of the story so don't die, and don't stop reading.

      Lyon pov

I walked into the guild making sure to keep up with the time.

    "Have fun on your date."

A mysterious hooded figure said walking by bumping shoulders with me.

"How would you know-"

I said turning to face the hooded figure, but when I turned it vanished. I bit my lip.

  'I have a bad feeling about this'

   Your pov

I smiled to myself. I am so excited for today I ran along the sidewalk to the guild. I was wearing my usual. Black combat boots and sweat pants that tucked into the boots  bagging over the edge slightly. I wore a regular t-shirt. I opened the door, and walked in. It was the as full as it Normally would be, because most everybody was out training. Team natsu was still there. I ran up to them.

     "Guys I can't go and train with you today, because I have a data with lyon."

    I said all happy. Lucy smiled.

     "Don't let these so called dates get in the way of your training you have been gone for 2 years and now your powers are not as strong as everyone elses."
Erza said with a dark aura around her. I sweat dropped.

   "A-Aye sir!"

I saluted her.

"I told you."

Gray said and smirked at natsu.

"Whatever ice fairy."

Natsu said crossing his arms.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME FLAME BRAIN!?!"

"YOU HEARD ME ICE FAIRY!!!"

And of course they started fighting. Thank god Erza was there to break up the fight. Soon they left off to train leaving me in what seemed like a empty guild. I walked through the quite guild tracing my fingers across tables as I walked by. I looked up at the clock and to my suprize it was 10:55. I ran put the door and down the streets as fast as I could. After a while of running I came into a big park. I saw a figure standing back facing me.

     "Lyon!"

I called out.

      ??? Pov.

I stood there by the bentch messing with my jacket zipper I was fairly nervous, but I pushed it all to the back of my mind.

     "She's not coming...."

I said to myself a little disappointed.

    "Lyon!!"

I heart started racing. As she ran up to me. She tapped my shoulder. I turned around.

   "Oh your not-"

I cut her off by placing my Lips on hers kissing her ever so gentally. I could feel the shock radiating off her.

    Lyon pov

"Oh Shit I'm Late!!!!"

I started running across town. Once I made it close to the park I put my hands on my knees. To catch my breath. I looked up to see Yori kissing Y/N!!!!!! He broke the kiss and he looked at her she looked speachless her face was as pink as Shelia's hair. I felt a since of betrayal and jealousy run through me at one time. She looked down then up at me.

      "Lyon......"

I gritted my teeth and put my hood on and turned away. A single tear roled down my face.

     "Lyon!!"

I heard her call after me my heart shattered into pieces. I picked my pace up to a fast run.

      Yori pov

I had to hold Y/N back she called after him multiple times. Once he was out of her sight she fell to her knees crying.

"Lyon...I didnt...."

She cried. I stood over her feeling my heart shatter I felt like shit. My jealousy caused her pain. I went to help her up but she slapped my hand away.

   "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU BASTERD!!!"

She yelled.

"ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LYON THINKS I'M CHEATING ON HIM!!!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see Gray. Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in jaw and I was on the ground with gray standing over me shadow casted across his face.  

Gray pov

I was on the way home from training with the team. I have to admit natsu and erza are pretty tough. I never wanna have to fight erza one on one again. I heard crying it sounded like y/n. I picked up my pace I gained a since of pertectiveness of her. I honestly think all of us have. I saw yori holding y/n back she dropped to her knees and started to cry.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU BASTERD ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LYON THINKS I'M CHEATING ON HIM!!"

Y/N yelled at him. I quickly ran over there and punched yori in the face. He hurt y/n and that alone is unforgivable. I stood over him glaring at him. Though he seemed to shocked to even notice. I looked up to see y/n running at me tears in her eyes she quickly embraced me. I hugged her back and let her cry into my chest. Rubbing her back to comfort her. Her legs quickly gave out I caught her bridal style.

    "Sh it's okay."

I said carrying her to her house. She was soon asleep in my arms. She was honestly one of the beautifulist girls I've ever seen. Lyon is really lucky. Soon I was at her house.  There was a note on the door.

   Dear, y/n
I'm moving out!! due to me finally getting into a guild!!! It's really exciting new right!!! I'm moving into the dorms they have there so you can have your house back heh. Any ways I left you something on your bed a parting gift I guess.

             <3 Love, your little brother hajime

  'Great right when she could use him the most'

I opened the door I brought her up to her bedroom setting her down on the bed. Like what was on the note there was a little box at the foot of the bed. I picked it up and examined the box before opening it. Inside there was a little neckless the charm was shaped like one have of ying and yang

(picture about but you have the white one.)

It was white. There was a folded note in it.

       "Probably won't see you for awhile so yeah this way I'm always with you."

I sighed, and folded the note back up and put the neckless back in the box. I look over at y/n she was sleeping peacefully. I rubbed my eyes I was getting pretty tired myself, honestly that bed was looking pretty 'comfy', but I knew she would kill me if I got in her bed all sweaty from training so I took a bath, I dried off and put my boxers back on and I walked into her bedroom. I honestly missed sleeping in the bed with her. I mean ever since me and juvia got into a what you would call a relationship she is with me ever second of everyday. I mean sometimes I would like my own space. I understand that juvia is just pertective though so I don't really pay attention to that. I scooted y/n over a little so I could crawl onto the bed to lay down. I soon feel asleep.

Lyon pov

I stopped at my front door I opened it slowly then slipped inside and shut the door behind me. I could feel my legs go weak and I collapsed on the floor.

"DAMNIT!!"

I cried there silently. I punched the floor.

"After all these years,"

"Did she loose interest?"