YORI!!! (>\\\<)

A\N ok ok I know the picture is bad but I drew yori for y'all and agian thanks for the 1k reads.

'He's absolutely gorgeous (>///

He emerged from the shadows with a slight grin on his face.

"Yori stay away from her!" Lyon yelled at him.

The man had brown shaggy hair that was parted to the right. His light gold eyes shimmered in the darkness of his little corner. He was tall,,,,,,well taller than Lyon.

"Fine I guess we'll just have a little game that's all who ever wins the heart of this beautiful young lady keeps her.... Humm? Does that sound OK to you Lyon?"

"I swear if you even touch her I'll kill you!" Lyon spatt at him and pulled me behind him.

"L-lyon.. I'm scared." I said snuggling into his back. Team natsu stood in front of Lyon.

"Lucy take Y\N home we will sort this out. Ok?."

Lyon said in a reassuring voice which calmed my nerves a little.

"Ok come on Y\N lets get you back into your apartment."

Lucy said grabbing my wrist and pulling me back with her and we headed home. I started to walk over to Lucy's since my home probably got bought already due to the rent I haven't paid in who knows when.

"Where are you going Y\N?"

"To your place."

"Umm nooo where going to your place someone's waiting on you."

Lucy smiled. I gave her a 'oh god nooo' look and walked over to her dragging my feet the hole way there.

"Don't worry you'll like this one trust me"

She said giving me a smile.

"Ugghhh"

We walked to my apartment to my surprise it wasn't covered in dust. Lucy opened the door and pushed me in the whole place was spotless. There where covers on the couch. I sighed and looked back at Lucy. She walked in and ran upstairs telling me to wait there. I walked over to the couch and started to fold the covers on the couch. I set them on the table next to the couch when I was wrapped into a warm hug from behind.

"Ahh?!?!?!"

I yelled scared.

"Y-you came back."

I felt warm tear on my shoulder 'once agian'............. 'Wait that voice I've definitely heard it before although it sounds lower'.

"Well can you aleast let me turn around to see you?"

I said aggravated being this would be the millionth time some one has gotten my shirt soaked with tears.

"Oh yea sorry hehe"

He loosened his gripp on me letting me spin around in his arms to face him. 'Hajime!?!?!?!?' ..... I felt my eyes widen. I embraced him.

"Not much has changed other than your hair." I said picking at his shaggy hair. He was dressed in white and when I say white I mean like everything was white his shirt, his pants, his scarf, and His hair. Which only made his blue eyes stand out more.

"Well you haven't even changed have you Y\N" He laughed.

"Nope and never will" I said.