Chapter 29?

Okay Hai hehe hehe don't kill me so I just found out I have strep throat and my maw entered me into to a drawing contest at the last minute so I'm over here like what day hell lady?!??? *sighs* its all very confusing I had to draw at the last minute and my memaw was like draw gray again the one picture was whoa*then she tried to wiggle the eyebrows she barley had and I almost died laughing* so I drew gray. And the picture she wants me to draw again was a picture of gray with no shirt on............
XD OK kindly do story!!!!!!!! ________________________________

Your pov

~dream~

(keep in mind she doesn't know this is a dream)

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed the room was really cold. I had Lyons over coat on. His room was neat, but extremely cold. I pulled the coat closer to my body for warmth. I walked out the bedroom and into the living room where Lyon was passed out on the couch. how cute I thought as I walked back into Lyons bedroom to retrieve the cover off his bed to cover him. I started covering him up when I could feel someone staring at me. It was Lyon. My face heated up like a volcano. 'ehhhhhhhhh!!!' he smiled and watched as I covered him up. I started to walk over to the other couch when Lyon pulled me back and scooted back. "there's enough room to share."

he said all charming like with sparkles surrounding him with his gorgeous eyes. (yes your having a juvia fantasy right now mehehehe) 'oh my beloved Lyon.' My face went flushed. I snapped out of it when I was suddenly pulled down and snuggled into by Lyon. "you okay? "

he said breathing on my neck. "ehhh uh yeah I'm fine, I mean why wouldn't I be okay I mean like there's no reason hehe"

I said embarrassed. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he slept. Suddenly I was pulled out from that and plunged into a grocery store I was laying on the floor Lyon on top of me. It sorta looked like he had pinned me down but he wasn't grabbing my wrist or anything so there no way he probably was catching himself from falling but somehow landed on top of me. He leaned down and kissed my cheak then helped me up. My whole face went red as I touched the spot were he had kissed me. I suddenly found my self in great pain my eyes lowly opening to see Lyon he was holding me in his arms.

"Lyon what are you doing here? "

I asked suddenly against my own will. "oh well I heard you had a job near lamia scale so I decided to check on you"

He said scratching the back of his head. I found myself recalling every thing that had ever happened between us. When we first met everything.

~end of dream~

I opened my eyes quickly I went to sit up fast but I felt a pressure on my chest. I looked down to see Lyon sleeping. 'EHHHH WHEN DID LYON GET HERE AND STARTED SNUGGLING INTO MY CHEST!!!!!'
I pulled my hand back.

"Eh no! Y/n! "

He whisper yelled. He frowed  his eye brows and gritted his teeth all the while he's still sleeping. I saw tears form up.

"L-lyon........"

I stopped my hand from maka chopping him off me. My eyes softened. I Wiped the tears from his eyes and played with his hair. I could feel the tension in his shoulders fade away. His eyes opened slowly looking up at me. He pulled me into a hug.

"Y/N I am such a lucky person. So lucky.. "

His hug lightened up, and he looked me in the eyes.

"because, you came back to me. "

My eyes widened, and my face flushed a light pink. I suddenly had a flow of curiosity.
"Lyon what were you dreaming about? You can always tell me stuff. "