chapter 2 love Sparks

Reader POV

I was chilling around at my place re-traceing my white fariytail guild mark on my collar bone . Then started to play with my hair then I laied on the bed ugh I'm so bored. I smiled at what had happed yesterday and when I had woke up in his house. Immm so hungryyyyy I put on my usually outfit white skinny jeans and a dark blue top with a pair of converses I walked out the door to get some groceries. I walked into a store called foodmark. "What a creative name." I said  my voice dripping with sarcasm. I walked in only to be greeted by bumping into someone. "Watch it." He said I looked up to see gray standing there "well then gray." I said. "Sorry didn't know that was you." He said taking a step back. "What evfs you would have said it anyways." I said playfully smiling at him. Then out of nowhere juvia poped up behind Gray with a buggy full of food. She looked at me and glared I could feel her glare slicing through me. "Um well I gtg to go get food gray soo yeaaa." I said secretly pointing to juvia. "how juvia should be waiting for me any ways." He said playing along. Juvia looked pretty satisfied at this and gray and her walked off to the cashier to check out. I grabbed my buggy and started down one of the row of candy. Chocolate, butterfingers,gum, Lollypops. I got gum and Chocolate. Then I went down another row to get some ingredients for ramen. Then got some cereal and some soda. Then went into another row and found natsu and lucy eating some of the free sample thingys those people give out. Well damn is the whole guild here. I was going to one of the check out lines when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around really fast and there was Lyon. He laughed a bit "Did I scare you?" He said trying to stop laughing. "Oh be quite." I said playfully. Then we walked to the check out line talking about stupid stuff like how the sky is blue. We laughed on and on waiting in the line. When we got to the check out lady he helped me load my stuff on the counter then I paid "y'all make a cute couple." The counter lady said me and Lyon froze then looked at each other then back at the counter lady, "Oh y'all don't date." She said laughing at our reaction to her comment. I looked at the ground "nope hehe." I said nervouly. The lady looked at Lyon "boyyyyyyy you need to ask her out." She said Lyon blushed a little oh wow I've never seen him blush before. I felt like the whole store was quiet. Then natsu and Lucy who where in line behind us watched us closely I just looked at them like what are they looking at me and Lyon like that for. Lyon then cleared he's throut and looked at me and just smiled then we both started to giggle a little. Which only made Lucy, natsu, Grey,and juvia who appeared out of no where look at us more closely. Lyon then warped his arm around my shoulder. We both looked at all them smiling. Grey looked at juvia "wait was that like a not spoken hook up?"Grey asked. Juvia just nugged him then natsu and Lucy just started to whistle. I giggled I little then me and lyon tripped and he landed on top of me our faces inches apart. I blushed really hard. I could hear everyone gasp now me and lyon both blushing really badly then he smiled at me and kissed my cheek and helped me up. I touched my cheek where he had kissed me. 

  Lyon POV

Me and (y/n) where tripped faces inches apart

I made the choice of not making out with her in public while everyone in the store was looking at us, even though I wouldn't have minded but I'm sure (y/n) might. So I pecked her cheek then helped her up she blushed and held the cheek with I had kissed. "Now that's how its done." They all cheered. We both laughed and we walked out with the grocery bags I helped her get the groceries in her house then I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her to me then I kissed her. To my surprise she kissed me back.

I know y'all probably wanted more butttttttt  well what evfs I put more in the next chapter comment and read on wooooh