chapter 6 MISSION

Sorry reder-chans that I haven't been updating lately (laughs nervously) well here chap 7 hope you like

Your pov
"Well today I guess I'll be going to the guild" I sigh to myself. I put on my usual outfit. (The pic above pic with one you want). I wrote a note for hajime to give Lyon if he comes over.

Dear, Lyon I went to the guild I'll probably be gone for awhile because I'll be going on a mission
Love, y/n

I walked to the guild from my apartment when I got there I opened the door to hear the usual natsu and grey arguing *sigh* I walked in to see everyone's eyes on me. I looked around at everyone it got dead silent. Mirror came up to me "Hi are you joining the guild" she asked "has it really been that long?" I ask berwinded. *sigh* I pulled my shirt from me collarbone and showed them my guildmark they all gasped "y/n???" Erza said walking up to me . "hmmmm." I said looking at her. "You look different your not scared of no one and..... Well yea" she said. I laugh nervously and creep over to the mission board being I still didn't have a team. Even though its been so long. Everyone went back to doing what they were doing except gray who kept watching me. I turned to look at him. He blushed and looked away. "Huh?" I said then shook it off and go back to looking for a job.

Defeat two tone a dark guild that has been terrorizing a small villiage.

"This one seems good" I said smiling "which one " all of natsu's team said behind me. "Eh?!?!" I say jumping up. Then Lucy takes the paper from me and looks it over "hmmmmm so y/n wanna do this mission with us!!" Lucy says and points at her, natsu,  erza,  and grey. "Sure even though I did want to do it by myself" I mumble. "Yea!! Let's gooooooo!!!!!" Natsu yells. We ended up on a train with a very sick natsu. *sigh* "how long is this going to take!" I yell impatiently "shhhhh!!" All the train people say back.

3 hour time skip

We got off in hargeon and we headed to the small village I noticed that this mission was really close to lamia scale. We finally got to the hotel I ran in and jumped on random bed "this is my bed I claim this bed and it is mine!" I yelled laying on the bed. It was getting dark when we had got there so everyone was tired Lucy and erza  got the beds besides me. I laied there thinking how we were  going to defeat the dark guild.  Soon enough darkness took over and I was soon asleep.

Time skip still night though

I woke up to the sound of russling outside I looked around but saw nothing. "Y-y/n. n-n-nu." I looked at gray who was mumblings my name under his breath "gray?" I asked quietly "n-n-no" he mumbled under he's breath I ran over to he's bed. His breathing was heavy. "Hey gray wake up! Gray wake up!" I shook him making sure I didn't wake anyone else. He awoke fast. He pulled me into a hug. "Oh thank god y/n your safe." He said breathing slightly on my back. "Yea why would I not be." I said in shock of his sudden choice actions and words. I looked up into his eyes "are you ok gray?" I asked since he was like my best friend in fariy tail. "Yea just a bad dream but its over now." He said looking down at my putting a fake smile on his face. "Gray you know your a bad lier." I smile at him "but anyone else would have fell for it." He said smiling a bit.
"Sureee" I said playfully punching him in the arm. "They would have." He said. Pushing me slightly. But unfortunately I'm really light so I fell off the bed. "Eh!?!? Your so mean I'm going back to bed.." I said walking over to my bed. But he pulled me back "can you stay with me tonight so I don't have another bad dream?" He asked looking a me "yea sure." I said smiling at him. Being this happens all the time he text me in the middle of the night and tells me about his dream. Then I come over to his house and fall asleep with him to make sure he sleeps good. He cuddles up to me and wraps his arms around me and passes out. Then darkness took over and I fell asleep.
Time skip morning.

Natsu pov

I woke up to see gray suggled up to y/n and they were sleeping together. "Lucy!  Lucy wake up!" I said shaking Lucy "whatt natsu." She said sleepily. "Looks at gray and y/n!" I say shaking her again. She sat up and looked at y/n bed confused then looked at grays bed and saw y/n passed out in grays arms and she about fell out of her bed. She got up and shook erza "erza! Erza! Wake up this is ergent wake up!" She said shaking erza. I hid behind a pillow. "What is it Lucy what is so important that yo-" she stopped when she saw gray and y/n. Me and Lucy and erza stood there watching them Then I walked up to then and poked them. "Omg guys." I said looking at erza and lucy. "What? " they said with interested looks on there faces " y/n smells like gray now." I said hanging my head down. Lucy gasped "wait what does that mean again" Lucy asked. "It means that y/n smells like gray. Jeez its not like they did something." Erza said. "True but I thought gray and juvia were ........" I said. "Nah juvia just forced him to go everywhere with her. Just like you do to natsu Lucy" erza said "I do not do that" Lucy said blushing. Y/n started to move around. I jumped off the bed "hurry take pictures of this." Lucy said taking her phone out snaping pictures. "I'll send them to y'all"
Lucy said. As y/n said starting to sit up. Then she was pulled back to the bed by gray . "nuuu stay longer." Gray growled at her. "Ughhhhhh" she sighed and kicked him off the bed unfortunately she for y/n he had his arms were wrapped around her so she fell off as well. "Grayyyyyy let me gooo." She wined "no!" He said holding her tightly. "Guys help me she said extending a arm out to us. Lucy and erza backed up  "sorry but you got to get out of this without us." They giggled at her. "Y'all suck" y/n said. Gray got up with y/n still wrapped in his arms. "Tch he's all ways like this anyways." Y/n said agrvated. Me, erza, and Lucy gasped. "Y/nnnnnnnn!" Gray said letting go of me " you promised you wouldn't tell them" he said like he had been betrayed. "It was the only way you would let me go!" She called to him. "Hold on so y'all do this all the time but y/n I'll thought you went out with lyon" erza asked. "I do go out with lyon. gray gets little nightmares." Y/n said looking at gray making a scary face. There was a long awkward silence, so I decieced to break it.  "SO WHAT ABOUT THAT MISSION!!" I said running to the door opening it letting the sun shine poor into the dark room.

Sorry reader chans I know I don't really up date but what evs stay fabulous ^()^.