0 | prologue

"I am such an idiot. How about that, is that what you wanted to hear?" Felix asked, as he stared at his enemy, or once was, his best friend.
Bang Chan just scowled. "Yes, you are. You can't be with a human, you'll eventually kill her once she finds out."
Felix rolled his eyes. She was different. He wouldn't do that to her; no, he couldn't. He would die without her.

"No, I would turn her." He replied blankly, as Bang Chan's eyes practically lit in flames, as his own fangs grew, his eyes tinted yellow - how ugly, Felix thought.
Wolves weren't attractive.

"No one wants to be immortal. She's my best friend, Lix, and so were you once upon a time. You can't turn her if that's not what she wants. You wouldn't want her to be unhappy." Bang Chan tried to convince him, desperately, his hands motioning to Felix's chest.
"You may be dead, but your heart beats for her."

Felix just laughed, a dark, terrifying laugh, that shook Bang Chan to his core.

"Oh, I don't care what she wants. I'll make her want to live with me forever. After all, she's my mate, and I've already left my love bite on her. So back away, if you know what's good for you, dog." He scowled, but still smirked, not looking like the Felix that Bang Chan had once known.

Bang Chan just took a step back, as Felix's eyes flickered red.
There was no more reasoning Bang Chan could do, so he fled, to protect his only friend he had left, who had been left out of this world of the supernatural.

To make sure she stayed away from his best friend.

A/N take this small exert as an interest check - if this gets 10 votes I'll continue publishing it!! <3