X : According to plan

MEWTWO

LUP-DUP~

I can feel, my heart thumping.

LUP-DUP~

The vibration it sends, the beats it holds, the body it borns.

For the first time, I opened my eyes. I was greeted with a bright light but my vision was hazy, blurred and unclear. I couldn't feel anything, nor was my thought process was functional. I was just staring at it, fascinated at the sight of light. 

Enthralled by the mysterious shine.

As time flows by my muscle kicks off as my nerve impulses became complete. It was during that moment I could start to feel that I could control my body starting from the beating of my heart, extended to my shoulders, courses to my arms, dive deep into my legs. 

I'm a full complete body.

My limbs were light. They are buoyant in such a way that it follows the flow of water. When my body is complete my vision becomes clear. That's when I realized I was trapped inside a container filled with nothing but liquid that might've been there to preserve me or being the source of my power.

Given a bright mind I instantly knew I was being imprisoned, my freedom wasn't certain. I can read minds without even controlling myself and when I heard what they had to say, they were no allies to me. They wanted to use me, for their own selfish usage. I'm a tool, a full soul with a complete body and a working mind but a tool nonetheless.

It was a destiny I was not going to accept.

In the end I grew the hatred against human who declined me of my freedom. Enraged, I destroyed everything, massacring any human within my range then flew out of there to escape. 

However that story is but a past. Now I have changed.

But when did my interest to humans begin ? One day I grew curious to human as a living being. Why are they so different from us Pokemons ? Humans are weak, they wield no powers. However they are all saved by their intellect and I find that to be interesting. Is intelligence truly is the greatest weapon to have in this world ?

I set my goal to find new knowledge, to find new inspiration hoping to finally crack the mystery of humans. Then one day I realized, intelligence isn't the only thing that helps them survive, but it was their ability to communicate. 

I had come to a realization that every single humans I have witnessed always will have somebody that they bonded with whether it be a Pokemon or a human. Gathering allies are nothing but redundant. Why do we need somebody that can betray you ? Living on my own, I've been surviving without any company for the past few decades.

It's true, I've been surviving, yet I feel a subtle hint of emptiness inside. It mirrors that of a void endlessly dwells that could never be filled. So why does when I started to look at the humans I feel as if the void had gotten bigger ? Was I truly a survivor, or was I clinging on life, barely hanging begging for somebody to support me ?

My thought process were confused.

The humans were fond of Pokemons, helping them to create bond with one another. How can a powerful Pokemon would even try and protect somebody so weak and fragile ? Is it because we too have a desire to be loved ? Day and night the thoughts went on repeat inside my train of thoughts but in the end I couldn't come with a reasonable Hypothesis.

It was then that I've decided if I truly wanted to find the answer, why not try and bond with someone. If I were to do so I would be able to mimic what they felt towards their partners. However I'm an artificial Pokemon born through betrayal and hatred towards the very thing that peaked my interest. I can't force myself into getting hurt more than I can.