34

Damon: how you feel? Did you enjoy yourself?

Kenya: I feel much better and I did enjoy myself. It was amazing, I took a few pictures

Damon: that's good, I'm glad you got the rest that you needed. Lemme see them pictures

Kenya: ( hands him the phone) I didn't have a choice you wouldn't answer my calls (rolls eyes)

Damon: cause I told you to relax, you had to get better. Who you rolling your eyes at ?(walking over to her)

Kenya:(sitting on the counter, looks up at him) you, what you gone do about it?(smirks)

Damon:(licks his lips) why you like testing me huh?(Gently grabbing her neck )

Kenya:cause it's fun ( biting her lip)

Damon: it's fun huh?(pulling her panties to the side with his other hand)

Kenya: mhm, cause you not gone stop me (smirks)

Damon: you like being snatched up that's what it is(sliding his hand between her legs)

Kenya: maybe, maybe not (laughs)

Damon:I ain't even gotta tell you what's gone happen(pumping his fingers in and out of her )

Kenya:(gasps) baby!!

Damon: smirks) yes baby?

Kenya: ohhh fuck!

Damon: talk your shit now (kissing on her neck)

Kenya: shit Dame(grabbing his hand)

Damon: move ya hand

Kenya: whimpering ) baby I'm bout to-(gco)

Damon: move ya fucking hand! (Sucking on her neck)

Kenya:ohhh yessss!(moves her hand)

Kenya pov: Damon was hitting the spot. I kept tryna close my legs but he propped them right back open. I could feel my stomach tighten up and I knew I was finna cum. I held onto the counter and reached my orgasm. My legs were shaking so damn fast. Once he pulled his hand out I couldn't do nothing but sit there trying to catch my breath. That was a much need orgasm and it felt so damn good.

Damon:kissing on her neck) you done talkin shit?

Kenya:(smirks) for the day

Damon:(laughs) gone and clean up

Kenya: ooh yes sir

Later that day:

Toya:are you excited to see your dad?(walking up the porch)

Imani: no

Toya: why not?

Imani: I'm 13 now and he rarely been in my life, don't see why he trying now

Toya:(sighs) I understand, but honey give him a chance please (rings the doorbell)

Damon:(comes and opens the door) hey

Toya: hey

Damon: hey Imani (smiles) so glad you're here

Imani: whatever, how long do I have to stay here?

Toya: Mani chill out, you'll be here the whole weekend

Imani: mama! I don't want to stay that long

Damon: I just want to get to know you Mani

Imani: my name is Imani ! And I don't want to get to know you. You weren't even around. You don't mean anything to me

Damon pov: I was hurt no lie. My eyes were getting watery but I held back the tears. She has every right to feel that way. I wasn't a father to her.

Damon: you don't have to stay if you really don't want to. I understand you're hurt and you hate me. I wasn't in your life and I wasn't a father to you. I would love to get to know you and try to establish a relationship. But I won't force it.

Imani: good because I hate you and I never want to see you ever again ! (Runs back to the car)

Toya: sighs) Damon I am so sorry

Damon:a tear falls) no it's okay, um could you give her this (hands her a gift bag) tell her I said happy birthday.

Toya: maybe we can try again in a few weeks

Damon: don't force her. She's made her decision (sniffs)

Toya: sighs) see you around

Damon: ok

( Toya walks to the car and Damon shuts the door)

Kenya:(comes down stairs carrying the baby) bae you'll never believe what Dee just did (smiling and puts the baby down)

Damon:(wipes his face) what he do?

Kenya: what happened? I thought Imani was coming over

Damon:(sniffs) she didn't want to stay. She doesn't want to get to know me

Kenya: oh baby I'm sorry ( walks over and hugs him)

Damon: I just wanna change things and be a good father and she don't want nothing to do with me

Kenya: give her time baby okay. This is a lot on her right now

Kenya pov: it broke my heart seeing Damon cry. He's really trying to step up to the plate, but all he can do is give Imani time and maybe she'll come around.