70

4 years later:

Diamond:daddy can we go see mama?

Damon: it's rain baby maybe later if it stops

Kendall: please daddy !

Damon:(sighs) okay let me get your brothers

Damien:(coming down stairs) where we going ?

Damon: your sisters want to go see mama

Damien: oh okay

Damon pov: me and the kids went and got in the car and I drove to the flower shop to get her some flowers. Red roses and white carnations were her favorite. After that I drove to the cemetery. It's been four whole years and it still hurts. The kids miss their mama a lot. I always bring them to visit her grave, it helps them remember her. The rain had stopped by the time we arrived at the cemetery. I drove around until we got to her section and parked. Then we got out and went over to her grave.

Damien: hey mama, we brought your favorite flowers (picking up the old flowers)

Kendrick:(kneeling down) we miss you mama

Kendall: so much

Diamond: I hope you're getting a lot of rest mommy (wiping her face)

Damon pov: I fought back tears as I stood there listening to the kids. They shed a few tears and just talked to her for a little while. After they said their goodbyes and I told them to go get in the car. I really needed some alone time. I kneeled down and dusted her headstone and fixed the bouquet of flowers.

Damon:(sighs) 4 years and it still isn't easy. This shit hurts so bad Ken . I miss you beautiful and I love you so much.(wiping his tears) I think about you all the time, I'm sure you know that already. Mani is bout to have our second grand baby. She hopes you're sending her a boy this time. She has an appointment today so we should know soon. Golden talks about you all the time. Every time she comes over she's kissing your picture. Mani and Richard did a good job making sure she knew who her grandma was. (Takes a deep breath) I love you baby. Continue to Rest In Peace.

(Damon goes back to the car and gets in)

Damien:(pats his back)it's gonna be okay dad

Damon:(wipes his face again) I know son

Later that day:

(Imani calls Damon )

Damon:(answers) hey baby girl

Imani: hey daddy ! Guess what

Damon: it's a boy?

Imani: yesss I've prayed so hard for a boy and Mama K sent me one (squeals) I can't wait til he gets here

Damon: laughs a little) stop all that squealing in my ear

Imani:(laughs) I'm sorry dad I'm just so excited

Damon: I can tell

Imani pov: I've been wanting a son for a while. My daughter Golden is 4 and me and Richard are engaged now, it was time for another baby. I just wish Mama K was here. Damn I miss her so much....

The end!