43

Friday:

Kenya: I love you, have fun, and tell Mani I said happy birthday

Damon: I will and I love you more(kisses her)

Kenya: be careful call me when y'all make it

Damon: ok

Kenya pov: Damon left and I shut the door and went back upstairs. Him and Toya were taking Imani to Barbados for her birthday. They were gonna be gone a whole week. I hope they have fun though.

(Kenya's phone rings)

Kenya: hey Yazzie

Yasmine: hey sis, what you up to?

Kenya: nothing much, big head just left

Yasmine: you gone be okay until I get there?

Kenya: yeah, the kids are sleeping. So I should be fine

Yasmine: alright, I'll text you when I'm on my way

Kenya: alright

Imani pov: my parents are taking me to Barbados for my 16th birthday and I'm just so happy to have both of them here with me. The plane ride was kinda long but when we got there it all seemed so worth it. It was so perfect and I couldn't wait to explore everything.

Toya: me and Mani are in room 304 and you in 303 (handing him the key)

Damon: alright, what's the plan? We going back out after we get settled?

Imani: dad of course! It's my birthday and I wanna go everywhere (smiles)

Damon:(smiles) alright

Damon pov: we went to our rooms and got settled. After that we went to get something to eat and explore the town. Imani was so excited about being there. That girl wanted to take pictures by everything. I forgot to call Ken and let her know we were here. I took out my phone and called but she didn't answer. I hope the kids ain't giving her a hard time.

Kenya: yo Yas can I ask you something ?

Yasmine: what's up?

Kenya: did Toya and Dame date or it was like a lil slip up?

Yasmine: they dated for a little while

Kenya: you think she still love him?

Yasmine: you're worried about them being together aren't you?

Kenya:(sighs) yeah, I don't want to think like that but I'm scared

Yasmine:Damon loves you, he ain't thinking about Toya

Kenya:(nods) you're right, I'm over reacting