68

Kenya: kissing on Damon) I love you so much baby

Damon: I love you more

Kenya: you make me so damn happy, I can't believe me made it this far

Damon: I told you, you was stuck with me. I ain't never letting you go.

Kenya: promise me we'll be together forever

Damon: forever, I promise (smiles)

Kenya: to death to us part

Damon: don't say that Ken

Kenya: to death do us part(gasping and coughing up blood)

Damon: jumps up breathing hard) shit (sighs)

Damon pov: I can't stop dreaming about Kenya. Most of them start the same. We are having a good time and just talking then I start seeing her bloody body pop into my head. I looked over and the kids were still asleep on her side of the bed. Yesterday was tough for me. Seeing her for the last time. It broke my heart when they shut that casket. Then to find out my baby mother and best friend murdered her. The police locked them up yesterday during the repast. I couldn't believe it. She was an amazing person and didn't deserve that at all. I went down stairs and made me some tea. After awhile I heard feet approaching and it was Mani.

Imani: hi daddy, what you doing up?

Damon: couldn't sleep , had a dream about her

Imani: I know it's tough, but she loved you very much and she'll always be in your heart

Damon:( nods) I loved her too

Imani: you shouldn't be in this big house alone

Damon: I know, (sighs) since you switching to online, y'all can stay with me. I need the company

Imani: nods) you need anything, should I cook breakfast ?

Damon: I'm not hungry. Imma try and go back to sleep

Imani: okay,let me know if you need something

Damon: thank you pumpkin

Imani: you're welcome

Damon pov: I went back upstairs and got back in the bed. I pulled out my phone and pulled up our first picture we ever took. It was when she first came to visit me while I was locked up. We were smiling so hard and I was so excited to meet her in person. Next I looked at our wedding picture and couldn't help but cry. She looked extremely beautiful and we were genuinely happy. All of that was snatched away from me. If it wasn't for our kids. I would've went right with her. Man I swear I would killed my self. I'm gone make sure our kids and our granddaughter never forget who she was. I love you forever and always Ken Ken.