Next Time

‼️Warning: this does have smut in it. Including kissing, making out, hickeys, fingering, the big O. If you are uncomfortable with any of this please skip to the next chapter. You aren't missing much plot. ‼️

POV: Eliot
My eyes widened as she said that. I mean of course I want to stay over, but I don't want to intrude. My whole head felt hot.

"Of course." Her mom said walking to the stairs. Sofia sighed and got started walking to the status herself, me following her. "Just don't be too loud!" Her mom joked as she walked up. Sofia paused and huffed. I could see her blushing in her ears from behind her, which made a smirk grow on my face. I walked up to her wrapping my arm around her waist. "Come on babe." I said leading her up the stairs.

————————

Sofia gave me some of her clothes. A pair of sweats and a cropped tank top. I changed in the bathroom while she changed in her room. I washed my face and used all of her products. I smelled like her. It was amazing. My face also felt so soft. Maybe I should ask for some recommendations.

I walked out and she was in boxers and a big T-shirt. "Is this okay?" I look at her up and down. The boxers hug her curves just right and the shirt is slouching off of her shoulder, exposing her collarbone. "I don't usually sleep with a whole bunch on when it's hot." She chuckled getting into bed. I gulp, blinking fast to clear my mind and find an answer. "Uh- yeah that's...great- that's fine." I stutter through. She looks up at me with a confused smirk "O-k?"

I walk over to the bed and get under the covers. She snuggles up to me and lays on my chest. "I feel like I'm getting déjà vu." She chuckled. I can feel each laugh on my chest, making my heart beat faster. I wonder if she can feel it, or hear it. I wonder if she's even noticed, though how couldn't she. For some reason I feel a thick tension that I don't know how to get rid of. And not an anger tension, a different kind of tension.

I snuggle close to her breathing in her sent before heavily exhaling. "Night night." She laughs again. Maybe she did notice and she's using laughs to hide it. For some reason the tension is getting thicker, so thick it's hard to close my eyes.

"Hey sof" I chirp up randomly. "Yeah?" She sits up on me. My hand instinctively goes to her cheek as I pull her to my lips. She gasped at first then relaxes into my touch. My hand goes from her cheek to her neck as my other hand pulls me up so I'm sitting. As I do that Sofia moves from her elbows to her hands, as she straddles me. I bring my other hand up and grab hers, leading it towards me. She places her hand on my pants band, snapping and making me gasp.

With that gasp she moves her tongue into my mouth, asserting dominance. She rubs her tongue around my cheeks and teeth. As she does that she takes her hand up my shirt. Her cold hands make me jump. I disconnect the kiss to catch my breath and to check on her.

I look at her in the eyes, giving the "what should I do?" look. I look between her and her neck waiting for an answer. She swallows and say "More." I go straight to her neck, kissing. "Not to high up." She moans. "I don't- what people seeing." She breaths. I chuckle as I go lower.

As I do this one of my hands snakes towers her pants. I tug at the band, asking for more. "Mhm." Is all she says. Or more moans. I bring my hand up and to her mouth. I pause and I look and her and say "If you want me to stop at any point, I will. And if you don't want to do anything, I won't." She nods. I raise my brow at that. "Yes." She says.

I flip her so she under me and her head is at the headboard. My hand again snakes down to her pants using one finger to open them. I stay above her underwear, just rubbing the area. She makes a "hnnn!" noise and I continue.

We start kissing after a while and at this point her shorts are off. I started fingering her and stopped at two fingers. She said that was enough so obviously I didn't do more. Her arms are around my neck and she totally undone. A lot of "uhhnn!" "Ahh!" and "hnggg!". I could feel (and hear) that she was close.

Soon the kissing stopped and her grip got stronger. She came with a loud "Ngh!" As I covered her mouth, not to wake her mom. Her legs shook a little and there were a few more moans.

After I advised her to pee or at least wipe and I washed my hands.

We both got into bed again, in the same spots as before when she asked me "Don't you want me to do something to you?" Hope stringing through the question. "Next time." I said with a smile. She raised her brows in shock which quickly fell into a giddy smile.
She laid back down on my chest and we got comfortable.

Right as we were both drifting off I heard her whisper "Next time." then we were both out. More her than me. She seemed very tired. I wonder why.

Hope you liked this chapter. It took me a while to write bc I was unsure of how much into delay I wanted to get. I wasn't even sure I wanted to write it. I hope it turned out okay tho. One of my first times write it smut. I decided not be too delayed knowing it probably wouldn't be good tho lol. If anyone has any tips that's be nice. But as always, annyyywayyssss...
Stay hydrated, happy, and healthy
Love Goosey <4