Forgers apartment

A few hours after eating breakfast Demetrius, Damian, and I went to drop off Anya. Demetrius's driver took us to loid's apartment as Loid had invited us inside the apartment for lunch when I talked to him in the morning.

I bet he's all giggly and kicking his feet and shit. Having two Desmonds in his house.

The car came to a halt and we all got out of the car. We all walked up to the door and I rang the bell.

The door was opened by Loid. Yor was standing close to Loid. They both looked extremely flustered.

Loid was dressed up in one of his finest shirts and yor was dressed up in her designated black dress. "ooh looks like somebody just did someone." I mumbled. They both became more flustered and started stammering over their words.

'Looking flustered there daddy loido had fun with mommy?' I thought as I wiggled my eyebrows at loid and yor and smirked. Anya looked at me weirdly. 'Sorry but not sorry anya baby'.

"It's nice to meet you again Dr.forger and you as well Mrs.forger." Demetrius greeted them both.

"It's good to see you, Heir Desmond." Loid stiffly replied.

"It's lovely to see you," Yor replied in a cheerful voice. "Please call me yor."

"Of course Yor." Demetrius gave her a charming smile.

"Oh, who's this young man." Yor crouched down to Damian's level and asked him.

"It's nice to meet you nee-san's mom!" Damian said with a shy smile.

Yor blushed at his words. "It's nice to meet you too," Yor replied happily.

We entered the apartment. Loid led us to the living room and went off to get refreshments. Anya followed after loid and yor. Damian was sitting between Demetrius and me.

"You okay kid?" I asked Damian. "Yes!" Damian replied shyly.

"You're so cute Damian." I patted his head. "Darling what about me?" Demetrius asked, his voice laced with jealousy.

"You're cute but Damian's cuter." I teased him. I looked at Damian. He was all rosy red.

"Never thought I would have to compete with my younger brother for my girlfriend," Demetrius mumbled under his breath. "I still like you Demi don't worry." I consoled him.

"It's okay nii-san. I'm the better Desmond after all. Don't worry." Damian jokingly said to Demetrius. He pouted in response. "Traitors. You both are traitors." He shook his head.

"Chi-Chi! nee-chan is flirting!" Anya shouted as she rushed into the room. "Anya! You fiend! No peanuts for you." I exclaimed.

As I said that loid stumbled into the room. "No flirting in my house!" He narrowed his eyes at us.

"You miss girl come to the kitchen and stay away ten feet apart from him in this house." He sternly looked at me.

"YO! we weren't even flirting. C'mon, dad." I pleaded to him. He shook his head. "I'm onto the both of you." He looked at us intensely. I oofed in reply.

"I'll be back yeah?" I glanced at Demetrius and winked. He chuckled in response. I messed up Damian's hair and got up.

"Farewell my love and his cute brother!" I fake cried and waved at them. I followed Loid inside the kitchen.

"That was a sucky move. Not cool dad." I huffed out. Loid looked at me with ineffable emotion "Ahem" He cleared his throat and looked away.

"(name) help me with the tray." He stiffly told me. I picked up the tray. It had jordbær saftevand. (Strawberry soda)

I took the tray and brought it to the living room. "Guess who's back!" (Back again shady's back go tell a friend😩.) I yelled out and placed the tray on the table.

I picked up a glass and handed it out to Damian. "For you my kind sir!" I said in a posh voice. He giggled at my voice. I picked up a glass for myself and sat down.

"Darling what about me?" Demetrius whined. "Pick it up yourself Demi boy. I'm just kidding here you go!" I handed him the drink. It was fun to play around with Demi boy.

So I'm thinking of ending this story in like 20-25 chapters? Idk

I feel like the story is not getting much response as it did in the beginning lmao.

I'm trying to juggle learning danish and giving test series at both my tuition and school lol it sucks ass.

Have a great dayy!
-senia<33