departure

The alarm clock blared out. I opened my eyes, my heart was racing. (Alarm clocks scare me.) I was snuggled up with Demetrius. I turned my head sideways and tried to roll out of the hug.

"(Name) love get back to sleep." He muttered in his deep sleepy voice.
Well Okay daddy.

(I don't like Demetrius calling (name) anything other than sweetheart or darling lol.)

"Demi we need to get ready. We're going on a trip in an hour." I whispered. I shook him, trying to wake him up.

(Jesse we need to get ready. Jesse we need to cook. Why was this the first thing that came to my mind😭.)

He groaned. "Five more minutes." He spoke sleepily and further snuggled up to me.

"Okay okay at least let me get up," I replied amused by his antics. He shook his head.

"You're not going anywhere. You're staying with me." He gruffly ordered.

"Okay daddy chill," I muttered. Now he looked wide awake. "Sweetheart?" "Uh-huh." Fuck did I just say it out loud. Oh dear god.

"What did you just call me?" He cocked a brow.

"Nothing." I quickly shook my head in embarrassment.

"Sure sweetheart." He dragged out the e in sure.

"Weren't you going to sleep?" I promptly questioned.

"Oh, I'm wide awake now." He cheerily replied.

"You're such a bastard," I muttered. "Well even if I'm a bastard I'm your bastard." He winked at me.

Man is he trying to rizz me all up? Dang cause it's working.

I huffed and hid my face in the fluffy pillow. "Darling?" He asked in amusement.

"Blocked.. you've been blocked. You've been virtually blocked." I raised a hand in front of him.

(If you know where this is from lmao I love you😭. This was so funny.)

My voice came out muffled as I was hiding my face in the pillow.

He let out a chuckle and plopped down next to me gracefully of course.

He poked me on my side. "Sweetheart..." he drawled. "Did you forget we're leaving in an hour?" He added.

My head shot up fast. "Holy fuck I forgot about that." I quickly got up.

"Demetrius you fucking lovable bastard go get ready." I patted his cheek and bolted into the bathroom.

"See you in half an hour sweetheart!" He hollered. "Yeah yeah see you soon," I replied.

I did my thing and got dressed. It took me like 15-20 minutes to get ready and then I walked out of my room with my luggage.

I had put on my headphones and it was playing I got five on it by Luniz and Michael Marshall.

I was locking my door when I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped.

My headphones fell to the ground. "Ayo what the fuck." I jolted.

"Demi boy what the heck." I lightly slapped his chest.

" I lightly slapped his chest