Thoughts?

(Read the announcement in the end if you're interested lol)

I was just admiring the adorable kiddos eating their ice cream. They looked so cute stuffing their faces with the dessert.

I elbowed Demetrius and motioned him to look at the kiddos.

"They look so cute don't they?" I mouthed to him. His face broke out in a grin as he nodded.

I clutched his hand tightly. 'Having children that look like Demetrius won't be so bad?' I thought internally. Anya gasped and looked scandalized.

'Whoops' I kept forgetting the fact that she could read minds.

"Oh and sweetheart?" Demetrius spoke looking at me. "I met Stephanie and Vanessa today. They were asking about you and if you wanna hang out sometime."

"And let me know when you'll be coming back to the dorms. Cause I'm going to hang out at Carter's for a few days." He added.

"Oh? Um sure. I'll plan something with Stephanie and Vanessa and don't worry about me. Dad will drop me off at the dorms." I replied.

Damn, Stephanie and Vanessa haven't made a cameo since like my first date with Demi that was like chapter 50 something.

"Nee-Chan stop talking to yourself and talk to me," Anya whined. Damian also started looking at me.

"Guys please stop or else I'm going to die of cuteness." I fake cried as I dramatically put a hand on my heart, clutching my t-shirt.

"DONT DIE ON ME NEE-SAN." Damian slammed his tiny hands on the table as he got up looking flustered.

(Damian gives me raon energy from the trash of the Count's family. I read in like character voices so Raon and Damian's voice actors in my head are the same lol. Like "DONT DIE ON ME, WEAK HUMAN." Is just raon vibes.)

"Calm down kiddo. She's not dying anytime soon." Demetrius rubbed Damian's shoulder soothingly. "Yes, what he said. I'm not going to die like till I am 80 don't worry." I added with a wink.

"NEE-SAN/CHAN DO NOT JOKE LIKE THAT." Both the kids shouted.

I flinched, "Inside voices please."

"Don't listen to her kids. She's just dramatic." Demetrius spoke with a huff. "Excuse you? I AM NOT DRAMATIC." I cried out as I slammed my hands on the table.

"What's this then," Demetrius said, looking smug. "F-" I was about to curse but then I remembered there were little children here.

"Funny." I deadpanned and faked a laugh.

"I'm done with my ice cream! Can we go look at the toys?" Anya blurted out. "Yeah! Me too!" Damian shouted.

(Anya slowly teaching Damian to act like his age. Just wanted to point that out lol.)

"Fine let's go!" Demetrius looked excited as he said that. "Kids first you should throw that in the bin." He explained.

"Okay!" They both mumbled and went off on their own.

"You're going to be a great dad one day." I leaned against his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Well, that's the plan isn't it?" "Well yeah," I mumbled.

He gently tilted my chin to make me look at him."I love you." He rasped.

I kissed his cheek, "I love you too idiot."

"NEE-CHAN! STOP FLIRTING LIKE CHI CHI AND HA HA-"Anya shouted from across the ice cream parlor. Damian tried his best to muffle her with his hands.

Thank god the place was empty otherwise I would've died from the embarrassment.

"Oh god." I blushed as I hid my face in Demetrius's shoulder. "This is so embarrassing." I mumbled.

His entire body shook as he burst out laughing. "Aww are you blushing?"

"Fuck off." My voice came out muffled as I smushed my face.

He chuckled. "C'mon, anya is going feral. We need to leave or else we're going to get kicked out."

I banged my head on his shoulder. "Why does she do this?" He patted me on the head. "Calm down. It's alright."

I walked along with him to where the kids were waiting.

I looked at Anya and shook my head. "Come on we need to go back home." "What-? But we still need to look at the plushies!" Anya whined.

"I'm disappointed in you Anya." I thought in my head knowing that she would hear it.

She dropped her head down and quietly held my hand. "M'sorry."

"It's okay. Be careful next time Hm?" I gently ruffled her hair.

Guys I'm actually going to end this fic in like five more chapters

Guys I'm actually going to end this fic in like five more chapters. This is not slaying like it used to anymore.

I will be posting an epilogue along with some bonus chapters. So let me know which ones you'd like to read.

I have already written one 'your daughter calls me daddy too' and I will write a few more but that's about it.

Anything else you guys want to request? Or ask? Let me know.

Have a great dayy!
-senia<33