Arrival

I woke up perplexed. 'Why was I in a freaking plane?' Oh, then realization hit me. I was going on a four-day trip to Finland with Demetrius.

I glanced next to me Demetrius was still holding onto my hand. He looked so serene when he slept. I ran my fingers through his silky hair. I need his hair routine rn rn.

He opened his eyes and blearily examined me. "Hi, cutie." I whispered. He hummed in response and inched closer to me.

"Mhm, where are we?" He asked sleepily.

"You know I woke up wondering the same thing. I'm taking you to Finland." I replied.

"Oh, that was not a dream?" He voiced. "Noo." I scoffed. "Damn I'm such a blessed person. Have the best girl ever. Gosh, I love you!" He whispered adorably.

He looked at me with those droopy eyes and a dazzling smile that made me want to drop to my knees for him.

I booped his nose. "I love you too Dems."

While we were having our moment the pilot announced that we were going to land soon.

"Prepare for something amazing ." I declared. (I imagined sal from impractical jokers saying this😭.)

"If you say so, sweetheart." He shrugged.

"Hey! You don't believe me?" I gasped dramatically.

"No." He deadpanned. "Of course I do sweetheart. Why would you think that?" He cracked a smile. "You're such an ass," I grumbled.

The plane was landing and I gripped Demetrius's hand anxiously. He squeezed it to reassure me. "It's okay." He whispered.

After we landed, we were obviously the first ones to get out of the plane. I grabbed his hand and wandered towards the baggage claim area.

After claiming our luggage we strolled outside where our ride was waiting for us. It was extremely frigid but an amicable transition as compared to the airplane.

"Let me." Demetrius spoke as he helped place the bags in the trunk.

(Everyone I know calls the trunk or the boot of the car dicky lmao.)

We were going to the kakslauttanen arctic resort. Basically, the rooms are in a big glass igloo. It has a nice view of the northern lights.

The resort provided reindeer safari, husky safari, skiing, and snowboarding.

You could visit Santa Claus and there was also an ice bar. Super cool.

It took us fifteen minutes to reach the resort. We checked in and got our key to the room. I had booked a glass cabin igloo. It was a big log cabin and had a extended glass igloo shaped room in front of it.

 It was a big log cabin and had a extended glass igloo shaped room in front of it

(This is what the inside looks like.)

Demetrius opened the door. "Okay time for the first expression. I'm really curious about how the inside looks." I spoke. We entered the room and dropped our luggage on the floor. The room was pitch black. We couldn't see anything at all.