Epilogue

~major time skip go brr~

It's been six years since I was adopted by Loid. A lot has happened since then.

Demetrius, the first dude I saw in the Eden Academy, and ended up dating him for five more years until he proposed. Yeah, I got married to him.

There were times I got extremely annoyed at Demetrius but eh it all worked out in the end didn't it?

I got close to Carter and all the other friend group in the past years and I accomplished getting my dream job.

Loid or Dad now? He is doing great. After the mission ended he retired from his spy job and focused on us, his family.

He had proposed to Yor soon after his mission and came clean about his job.

Yor is still the same clumsy lady but I adored her for that.

After she had revealed to Loid that she was the assassin 'thorn princess' Loid wasn't actually sad or in disbelief.

He had figured out about her a long time ago. I mean they were literally made for each other.

They went on a couple of missions together for a year but after they found out that yor was pregnant she retired.

They married for real this time and now have one adorable kid together Kai Forger. I along with Demetrius have spoiled the kid rotten.

Kai's like sunshine honestly. He's a mix of Dad and Yor. He's the cutest thing alive.

Anya and Damian are still enemies? They hated each other but at the same time liked each other. They were trying so hard to be academic rivals but my dumb sister could never.

A time had come when anya admitted to Loid and Yor about her powers.

That was the first mission Loid and Yor went together for. They dealt with the scientists that experimented on Anya and Bond.

They received divine punishment and deserved it.

Bond's still a good boy. He loves treats and playing with Kai.

Demetrius is still the same old idiot that I loved. He's goofy asf but he's an amazing person that knew how to put up with me. Princess treatment always am I right?

I got married to him in one of his estates with just our family and close friends. It was a small but glamorous wedding. I didn't want to so many people at the wedding.

I'm not going to ramble about the entire wedding but yeah- Loid cried when he walked me down the aisle.

He kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Just say the word and we'll run."

I refused obviously but when his voice cracked as he spoke, "You are my daughter and you deserve the world and if that boy is something you want then so be it." It honestly made me cry as he tightly hugged me.

Demetrius had tears streaming down his face when he saw me walking towards him.

And Loid had threatened him in a very merciless way. But Demetrius just laughed it off.

Kai was our flower boy and Bond was the ring bearer.

Our vows were kind of sappy. I cried a lot when Demetrius spoke his vows. It was a surreal day as I never really had given much thought about getting married.

Frankie was our officiant for the wedding.

I made a small speech at the after-party with Demetrius's friends while drunk.