back to school

"Now let's go I'm done with my food." I told him as I got up and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Demetrius suddenly hugged me from behind. "Hi, darling." He whispered in my ear.

I turned around startled "Holy fuck you scared me!" I exclaimed.

"Aw was my darling scared?" He said amused by my antics.

"Yeah, I really was." I glanced at the clock and classes were about to start in 15 minutes.

"Demi boy we need to run. School starts in 20 minutes." I was getting panicky.

"It's fine sweetheart as long as you're with me nobody will say anything to you." He assured me.

"That was a sweet thing that makes me wanna go aww and kiss you right now but it doesn't mean that we have to be unnecessarily late." I told him.

"You really want to kiss me?" He asked in a low voice.

"Was that all that you got out of this conversation?" I facepalmed.

"So about the kiss?" He jokingly asked.

"Y-You!" I stammered as I pointed a finger at him accusingly. I took a step back as he tried to tower over me.

"Yes me?" He said as he leaned in to kiss me. He wrapped his hand around my back and pulled me closer to him. He tried to kiss me on my lips but I moved my head so he ended up kissing my cheek.

I slapped the nape of his neck."Hey! hey hey! (Bokuto enters the room.) stop you jerk. Holy shit look at the time. We're getting late."

I walked out of the kitchen/dining area. "I'm not going to wait for you, Demi!" I yelled as I wore my shoes and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"I'm coming sweetheart wait for me!" He exclaimed.

"That's what she said." I giggled.

"Anyways my broskis I gotta bounce.. bounce on your boy's dick." I did a peace sign toward Demetrius and bolted.

I ran towards the lift and pressed the button twice. The lift opened with a ting! I closed the door of the lift hurriedly when I saw Demetrius exit the room.

The lift was playing you spin me round (like a record) by dead or alive. (Tubbo singing you spin me round in dream smp gives me a sense of nostalgia lmao)

The lift opened with a ting! and I saw Demetrius waiting for me. "Gotcha sweetheart." He said as he slung his arm over my shoulder and lead me towards our classroom.

"You suck." I pouted as we walked up to the class.

Thankfully we still had time like five minutes until the bell rang so lucky us ig.

Upon entering the class I scanned the room and saw Carter and the rest of Demetrius's friends sitting and joking around at the back.

They all stopped what they were doing when they saw us enter.

"YO DEMETRIUS MY GUY!" Carter hollered. "And MY KIDDO! HI KID HOW YA DOIN'?" He was so loud that now everyone was looking at me. I felt so uncomfortable under everyone's gaze.

Demetrius noticed that I was uncomfortable and pulled me in a hug so that I was buried in his chest. He glared at everyone that was looking and shit-scared them.

Gah damn, that was stressful.

"My kind savior I am so grateful for you! How shall I repay for this kind favor?" I dramatically asked him.

"My lovely maiden just a kiss on the cheek shall suffice." He used the same tone as me and dramatically exclaimed and tapped his cheek.

"Oh, my kind sir!" I pulled him close to me and was about to kiss his cheek when he turned his head which lead me to kiss his lips.

"Ayo, what the fuck demi?" I for the second time today slapped the nape of his neck. "This was payback sweetheart for what you did to me 15 minutes ago." He teasingly told me.

While we were immersed in our conversation we totally forgot that we were bickering in class. We were interrupted by the bell.

I was mortified. I fucking embarrassed myself in front of the entire class? Please say sike rn.

I hurriedly pulled him towards the middle row and plopped down on the bench.

"Um, sweetheart? You good?" He rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"Yeah no." I snorted. "Bro I'm like mortified right now. Just lemme go check if my toaster is waterproof." I muttered. I took a deep breath. I looked at him.

"It's alright. I'm fine. No need to worry about it dems." I tried to reassure him.

The teacher walked in and started his lecture. I guess there's no attendance taken. I had already done what he was teaching so I started doodling in my notebook. "Psst." I hear Demetrius whisper.

Then a small chit-like note is passed to me. I open it and it says i'm bored with a smiley face :)

I look at him with a raised brow. He just winks at me. I reach for his hand and start making circles with my finger on his hand.

Two hours Later
The class was over and now it was time for lunch. "Dems?" I called out to him. He leaned closer to me to hear what I was saying over all the noise.

"Yeah, sweetheart?" He replied.

"Do you want to eat with your friends today? Because it's fine with me if you want to?" I paused. "You've been stuck with me and I don't want you to feel responsible for taking care of me. Today I'll just go eat with the kids. They're here today." I hesitantly told him.

I didn't want to bother him or want him to ignore his friends just because of me.

"Sweetheart it's completely fine. I'm not ignoring them and I'm not going to leave you all alone. You're my girlfriend and you are my first priority." He placed a hand on my cheek.

"But dems." I protested.

"Nope! let me finish. It's okay I spend enough time with them because of sports practice and meetings. You don't need to worry. We're in this together okay? So if you want we can go eat with them?" He added.

"Are you sure won't they feel uncomfortable with me?" I questioned.

"No, they won't sweetheart I promise." He reassured me. "Now let's go." He slung his arm around my shoulder.

" He slung his arm around my shoulder

Sorry for the late upload haha.

My first wave of exams is finally over! So enjoy this chapter ;)

I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow.

Plus Christmas and new year bonus chapters are on your way!

Happy holidays shawty baes🫶🏻

Have a great dayy!
-senia<33