daddy issues = no more

After we went back home, I compiled all of the information that I remembered from the manga about Westalis and Ostania and all the important knowledge.

I ended up creating a small notebook that collected the information I recalled.

It was around midnight when Loid and Yor walked inside the apartment, Yor was drunk out of her mind and just really touchy with Loid. I helped Loid who was struggling with Yor to put her to bed.

After doing that we stepped inside the living room. "So how did your date go huh?" I teasingly asked him.

Loid blushed, "Uh it was good."

I raised a brow, "really?"

"Yeah, I swear." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"So listen, I gathered all the information about your mission and the future stuff that's going to happen," I told him as I handed him the notebook.

"It has everything from when you adopted anya and married yor to you solving the mission."

Loid leisurely flipped the pages of the notebook. "I'll leave you to it. Don't reveal everything to Wise. And after the mission ends are you going to leave us?" I questioned with hope in my eyes.

"I told you already you're always going to be my daughter no matter what and mission or not we're in this together forever." Loid left a kiss on my forehead.

"You're my daughter okay? Don't you ever forget that." He whispered with a smile.

"Now go to sleep I'm sure you're tired after going on a date with Demetrius huh?" He said with a knowing look in his eyes.

"Wait- how did you know?"

"I wasn't born today kiddo." He chuckled as he ruffled my hair. Of course, he would figure it out. He's the best spy for a reason.

"Ugh, not fair," I grumbled but I still gave him a long suffocating hug. "Thank you for being there and not leaving me Dad."

Loid looked as if he was about to cry. "You are the best thing to happen to me in a long time kid. I'd be damned if I let you go." I just tightened the hug. My hands trembled as I held onto him.

"At least now you won't be able to say that you have daddy issues." He joked.

I gaped at him. "When did you become this snarky? And who told you about daddy issues?"

He shrugged."Anya doesn't know when to shut up so of course I know." I rolled my eyes.

He patted my back, "Go to sleep kid." "Yeah yeah," I mumbled.

"Goodnight and don't dream about that Desmond bastard," Loid said as he walked towards his room.

I groaned. "You're such a-" I stopped myself from cursing him out and smiled creepily. "I hope you dream about Yor."

Loid blushed and shook his head, "Fuck off."

"I will," I replied triumphantly and walked inside my room. It was dark in my room and I didn't bother turning on the light switch. (Damn psychopathic I know.)

I plopped down on the bed and yawned, "Damn today was a fucking train wreck."

"I agree." Someone whispered behind me. I jumped up and was about to scream but it got muffled by their hand. I thrashed around their arms.

I sniffed the air and realized that it was Demetrius's cologne. I looked at the home invasior (is that a word?) and it was Demetrius all along.

"I am actually going to cry," I whispered, my voice came out muffled cause of his hand on my mouth.

He slowly moved his hand and chuckled. "Gotcha." He whispered in my ear. "You fucking bastard. Have you lost your mind?" I whisper-yelled.

"I actually have lost my mind." He whispered, tucking a stray lock behind my ear.

"I was about to have a heart attack," I mumbled, clutching my chest.

"Well, I've been told looking at me causes a lot of people to faint so yeah." He winked at me. "Stop being so self-absorbed asshole. What are you doing here?" I huffed.

"I thought that you were hungry and your vibe was just not vibing today you felt sad and overwhelmed in some way so I figured might as well go cheer you up." He shrugged. I was about to cry.

"If I didn't think about this before I'm definitely marrying you in the near future," I murmured under my breath.

"Wasn't that obvious?" He asked. "I mean?" I shrugged.

"Here eat." He handed me a brown paper bag. "It has (your favorite food)."

"Are you really that desperate to make me cry?" I spoke in a hushed voice trying to hold back my tears.

"Cry if you want. Release all your frustrations. I'm here you know? I'll be here for you until you forcibly kick me out." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'll be your therapist/boyfriend." He proudly said. I shook my head but a faint smile was apparent on my face.

Welp this ends our story I guess

I'll post the epilogue and the bonus chapters when I get a lot of votes like the last chapter only got 29 votes lmao. It made me want to not post this chapter but yeah.

Thank you for all the loving comments on the previous chapters lol but yeah I'm really ending this story.

Have a great dayy!
-senia<33