My ship is sailing.

I'M BACK GUYS FINALLY😻😻 SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER😩😩

"This time I'm driving." Loid declared.

"What? Why? Let me drive." I pleaded. He just clicked his tongue.

"No, you suck at driving." He muttered. "Well, you suck in general." I huffed. Loid shook his head and sighed loudly.

We reached the apartment in like ten minutes.

We had gotten a few things for anya and yor to eat as It was lunch time and also considering the fact Yor didn't know how to cook lmao.

Loid opened the door with his keys and I rushed inside.

"Honey I'm home!" I dramatically exclaimed as I flopped on the couch. Anya ran out of her room into my arms.

"Nee-Chan!" She shouted. "I missed you." She teared up. "Why do you always leave me?" She asked, sobbing.

I tried my best not to cry and hugged her tightly. "I'm here now aren't I?" I whispered as I wiped her tears.

"You look ugly stop crying." I teasingly said to her. "Stop bullying me." She whined.

Yor came out of her room and was flustered when she saw anya crying.

"Hey, yor!" I exclaimed. "Ah hello (name) san." She replied.

Yor still didn't know how to deal with Anya or crying babies in general but she tried her best.

"Hey hey stop crying anya see I got you donuts!" Loid spoke, holding up the bag of food we got.

"Loido-San you can't just show a child a bag of food and expect her to stop crying." Yor huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It worked tho?" Loid replied as he saw anya had stopped flooding the house with her tears. "Okay! You were right." She responded. She looked a tad bit embarrassed.

"I got food for you both. Anya go wash your hands and come eat." Loid ordered anya as the responsible father he was.

I wiggled my eyebrows in Loids's direction motioning him to ask yor out for a date tonight.

Even though he tried to mask his flustered ness? Is that a word? The tip of his ears were red.

"Um-um yor-san?" Loid stammered.

"Uh Yes loido-san? Yor asked.

"Can- I take you out to dinner tonight?" Loid asked, he looked so nervous. Gosh, it was adorable.

Yor squeaked in surprise. "Sure!" She looked as red as a tomato.

"Chi-chi and Mama go on a date?" Anya asked excitedly. I snickered.

"Yeah Dad and Yor sitting under a tree K-I-S-S-" I was stopped by yor and Loid before I got to finish my sentence.

"(NAME)!" They both yelled in mortification. "Yeah yeah whatever." I waved them off.