Chapter 11 " Confirmed "

Tara is comfortably sleeping as few of her monitoring machines were being removed and left only a few as the doctors see some improvements she had for more than a month. Injuries were healing; those wounds remain several stitches and scars. She is now silently sleeping while Jaime gently stroking her hair on her forehead to kiss and press her lips on her afterwards.

After Jaime gave a kiss, a sudden blur of vision, at the same time dizzy, resulted in her losing her posture, and she gripped. Walter arrived just in time, unexpectedly right. He stood in doorways, seeing her sister Jaime. He immediately rushed, catching her and rushing towards her.

* * *

A couple of hours Jaime woke up, a minute of confusion seeing a doctor with a smile on her face, which made Jaime more wondering laying in the hospital bed that on the back of her head screams, Where am I?

"Hi... congratulations, Mrs. Ferguson, your pregnant dear..." she said, never leaving those smiles on her face.

"Oh, wait what? Your mistaken. I only tired because of taking care of my wife," she insisted, still confused.

"Where is she, where am I?" A pile of questions throws at the attending physician on her.

"Here, take the test and see it for yourself, but before that, let me talk about a few details: what was the last time you did before the incident happened? I am a little bit concerned. Can you recall sometimes our brain forgets when something traumatic experiences us or anything bad happens? It's a little sensitive about the part, but can you recall if you like Mrs. Ferguson?" the doctor explains.

"That day is my doctor's appointment. We tried to have an IVF procedure; that's all I remember, but we did something in the clinic with my doctor. I didn't forget; I remember, but something happened."

"I see and good job for remembering, and I assumed it's Mrs. Ferguson's frozen eggs that are implanted in you. I am so sorry about this for it's too personal, but I'm an authorized attending physician of the Otara Ferguson family, and I have authority to ask a few things, but no harm, only small information I needed this time.. as we obviously knew the situation as for the moment, and I can only talk to you on behalf of her to gather more information through you," she added.

"I understand, but is she okay?" Jaime asked, roaming her eyes around looking.

"Yes, she is fine, and is that all you remembered, Mrs. Ferguson?"

"We just had procedures, and that day I got the last procedures, and then that big crash happened," Jaime explained, looking away.

"Thank you so much, that's all I need at the moment, Mrs. Ferguson, and congratulations once again. I wish I could break this to Otara, but she's still fighting for her life. The good news is her vital signs are normal, no infections except she's still in a deep mode of sleep," the doctor carefully said on the sensitive part, keeping it lighter.

"I'll take care of myself from now on, and now I know I am pregnant, thank you," Jaime replied.

"Here's my card. Keep in touch anytime, even if in the middle of the night or even two in the morning," she smiles and leaves the room. Jaime is still processing the idea.

"Hey, baby sister, let's go back to Tara's room. I'm guessing she's waiting," Walter says, pushing the wheelchair.

"By the way, congratulations! Finally, I will be an uncle, and my girls have playmates, yay!" Walter shows enthusiasm, being childish for her sister Jaime, trying to cheer her up, but only he receives a smirk at him. Deep inside, she is dying to tell Tara that she is pregnant, whispering to her ear that only she can do so.

Thanks for reading! xx
and being here still!
Please be reminded of errors if you bump one.

Enjoy! love lots!   xx