Chapter 17 " baby images"

"Are we good, Mrs. Ferguson?" the doctor's asked.

"And you can feel a little bit of cold, the doctor's added, and Jaime gently nodded.

"Did you see that? the doctor's asked.

"Oh god, she is so beautiful," Jaime said, whispering to herself, looking at the monitor screen of her baby images, which appear on a tiny little screen.

"She is a healthy baby, Mrs. Ferguson, as we can see it. Despite the doctor's observation, Jaime was still amazed and didn't pay closer attention to her surroundings, which captured her attention by the baby.

"Yes, she is beautiful, just like you, Jaime." Tara said she follows where Jaime is, and she took her hand immediately, holding her hand tightly. Tears started to fall in Tara's eyes, trying not to show emotions, looking in her baby on the screen, wiping her cheeks.

"Wait..." Jaime paused and looked on her right side down to her hands.

"Oh my god.. Tara!" Jaime's heart jumps in excitement seeing her wife follow her.

"Mrs. Ferguson, please calm down," the doctor asked her to, and she is also overwhelmed by them looking at those loving couple, even if it's in the wheelchair, still supporting each other, realizing that's the spirit.

"Why are you here? And are you in a wheelchair too!?" Jaime giggles. Tara smiles only at her, still sitting on her wheelchair, holding with the hospital staff behind her.

"I'll take some images to be printed, Mrs. Ferguson; it'll be quick," the doctor offered.

* * *

"Hi... again..." Jaime said, being playful, seeing the two precious people in Jaime's life in front of her.

"Thank you, Tara."

"I tried my best for you, Jaime... and those tiny little ones in there," Tara said, trying to kiss her belly and placing her hand on top.

"Hey, stop crying," Jamie said, wiping her tears.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I just can't imagine how happy I am right now. I wasn't expecting this. This is how it feels like I'm so sorry. I just can't handle myself well," Tara said, looking down.

"Here's the pictures, Mrs. Ferguson. Take a closer look." The doctor broke the moment handling the images, with Jaime taking her time and mesmerizing the four copies of images printed. Tara was just looking at her from her wheelchair as she sat.

"Uh, can I have a request? Is it finished? I want to go now, please. I felt exposed. I'm so sorry," Jaime explains.

"Yes, Mrs. Ferguson, no worries; I completely understand. Please have a nice day to you both," said the doctor while they are both assisted to her wheelchair.

"Thanks again, doctor, for this memory. I really appreciate it. This copy is so alive and surreal to me, way better on those screens." She waved those images of her baby, and the doctor only smiled back at her.

* * *

"How are you feeling, babe?" Tara asked while Jaime was in the chair looking at the baby images. Before Jaime replied, they both paused when the door opened. They both looked, checking the person.

"Oh my god, Otara!" Yansen throws herself to Tara like she owns her in front of Jaime.
Reason why Jaime is slowly walking away, getting inside the mini room—that she spent almost half a year in her life being in the hospital with her wife Jaime holding still the images sitting on her bed, staring.

"Leave me alone, Yansen," Tara said, stopping her almost kissing while she's in her bed.

"Why, you didn't miss me?" She asked, looking at the door where Jaime went in.