Chapter 20 " confession "

"Hi.. baby, hi..what are you doing playing with your feet? I can't reach it, but one day you will." Tara is interacting with her child, laying on its tiny bed.

"The water is ready time for a bath, baby." Jaime bluntly said the reasons Tara started being curious about why it was bothering her wife since the baby was born.

"Come here, baby... let's have some fun bath time," Jaime added.

"Sweet one, did you hear from mom it's time for a bath?" Tara teases the baby, tickling gently on her tiny feet.

Tara lifted the baby gently, supporting her head down, walking down to the hallway straight to the bathroom tub. She gently submerged the baby onto the mini baby tub with water in a sitting position that made the baby kick her feet excitedly, and her hands are everywhere smiling. She is happy with the warm water as she is. Jaime held her emotions seeing her baby having fun on her bath time.

"Did you like it? Huh...feels nice," Tara said, smiling while the baby had a tiny little splash around with the water. Jaime can't help but notice the baby looks like the mini version of Tara when she's a baby.

Jaime is slowly sitting beside the bath tub, looking for a mini tub for the baby. She started to place baby bath soap on her head, gently rubbed enough to make bubbles, and rinse gently.

Tara is holding the baby gently and observing. Rinsing the baby with water, they both wrapped in soft bath towels and took the baby to the bed. Laying the baby in the center, Jaime tried to dry the baby using another thin, soft towel from head down to its tiny feet. Tara is watching them beside wondering why Jaime is so silent the whole time; she doesn't even share things and discuss things with her, even sharing what is on her mind.

"Jaime...I assumed this silence needs to be addressed," Tara said, clearing her throat.

"I think we should talk," Jaime replied after placing cute tiny socks on the baby's feet that she kissed. Tara leaned forward and kissed the baby's forehead.

"You're all clean, baby. I think youre hungry. You start to thumb sucking now," Tara said, looking at the baby's thumb. Jaime gently picked the baby and immediately brought her to the huge chair.

Revealing her left breast in front of Tara and guiding her nipple it to her baby's mouth to feed. She admits the baby is healthy and big, and most of the time she is happy. One always craves milk. Jaime looking down on her baby seemed Tara was right; the baby is hungry.

* * *

A few minutes later, the baby went to sleep slowly pulling her bare nipple away from the baby's mouth, covering herself. Allowing the baby to sleep on Jaime's arm while sitting on the cushions, Tara pulled several pillows to Jaime so she could lean perfectly and not have sores on her back. Tara manages to have another empty chair to sit beside Jaime while the baby is sleeping.

"We need to talk, Jaime," she said, holding her hand gently.

"What happened, Jaime? Why are you acting this way? It felt so strange for me. Did I say something that hurts you? Or did I do something that offends you?" Tara was almost whispering multiple questions to Jaime, trying to find out what's going on.

"Do you like a second baby? It's fine with me. I had a few frozen eggs in the clinics and still the donor too," she said, but Jaime only dropped tears in front of her.

"Hey, it's okay. Just talk to me." Tara kisses her forehead, giving support to Jaime and being vulnerable in front of her at the same time, a thing that Tara doesn't usually do.

"Is it true?" Jaime held her breath and almost choked those words, trying not to loose herself control.

"True of what?" Tara's face in confusion.