Chapter 35 " early morning "

* * *

"Tara..." she said and paused after opening the door, looking at Tara in suit with a box full of flowers, chocolate, and a stuff toy. Jaime held her neck, pulling inside the house early in the morning.

"Oh, good morning, morning, Jaime, Jaime," Tara said after the door closed, trying to compose herself, looking at Jaime and Jaime and wondering what happened to her.

"Look, I am weird, okay...?" Jaime said.

"Oh, I am sorry that this did not mean..." Tara follows Jaime in the kitchen, placing the gifts she brings.

Still wondering; Jaime acted weird early in the morning. Tara stops when Jaime holds her neck, both hands pushing against the kitchen counter, staring at her.

"Oh, okay." In a surprised look at Jaime on her red cheeks, Jaime kissed her lips and ended up biting her lower lip.

"Oh, okay again," Tara said, looking at Jaime unbuttoning her long sleeves. Paused staring to reveal Tara's chest, Jaime decided to hug, and her hands slid towards her back, feeling the warmth of her body smell her scent.

"Jaime,she said, wait, are you okay? It's kind of weird for me, I guess." She said but paused looking.

Jaime started to unbottle her trousers, and she continued unbottling Jaime's sleeves, revealing her breast in front of Tara, dropping her jaw inawe and awe and looking straight into Jaime's eyes, all confused about what she was doing out of nowhere in the early morning.

Jaime walks closer towards her, reaches her neck, kisses, and nibbles the back on her ears down to her neck again. Jaime held her breath not to moan on what she was doing to Tara, grabbing Tara's hand, and she gently slid her hands again under her long sleeves and decided to pull away her suit placed on the kitchen counter.

Tara held Jaime closer towards her as she started moving her hips on her lap while grabbing her head, holding herself not to create a sound between them. Tara decided to go, sliding her two fingers deeper enough for her to have a quick orgasm. Covering Jaime's mouth, looking at the baby silently sleeping on the cribbed, god knows why the cribbed is in the kitchen. Tara was smart enough to explain why Jaime did not like to leave the baby wherever she went.

"Careful might the baby awake; she just sleep," whispering words that Tara could give at the moment to Jaime while chasing their breaths and looking down at the crib. Jaime decided to slide her hands underneath Tara's trousers, enough to grasp Tara and take a huge deep breath as Jaime pulled away her clothes.

Tara held the edges of the counter while staring at Jaime and slowly kneeled in front of her, and her left arm automatically held Jaime's head licking.

Tara decided to cover her mouth, leaving Jaime to continue her actions. Jaime took away her and planted her deep kisses, exploring her mouth. Tara gasped when Jaime held her neck, sliding her fingers between her. She still holds herself at the edge of the kitchen counter.

Jaime pulled a hand full of her hair while nibbling her neck, allowing her to gasp for more air above until she clocked on her. Tara held her hand for a few seconds until she settled herself before releasing her hands between them.
"Babe... what's going on?" Tara's first few words next to Jaime are smiling at her.

"You've experienced many of your women having a quicky in your hand," Jaime said, fixing her clothes.

"You want me to discuss one by one? Do not you dare." Tara teases Jaime because she looks at her eyes in fury, biting herself, not to laugh.

Tara gently carries and places Jaime above the island kitchen. Immediately pulled away her undies and let herself dive between Jaime's legs, not resisting but holding her head in between.

"Tell me, what's the matter, and don't get jealous of them, hmm...?" Tara murmured.

"You have lots of girls, and I only kissed in college those truths or dare games," Jaime replied, panting until she reaches and almost squeezes Tara's neck between.

"Well, I'm not comparing to you," Jaime said afterwards.

"What can I say? I carry those last names that have you heard with Fergusons? Not all of them are players," Tara said, taking a glimpse at the baby still sleeping on her crib.

"Stop playing games, Tara.. I feel insecure about your women.She warned, and Tara helped her to sit, taking their breaths and shifting back themselves to reality.

"Okay, I'll stop what is it. Jaime, I sense you have something to say," Tara said, putting her suit back, while Jaime also put her clothes on.

"Come... live with us..." Jaime held her neck, listening to Jaime's gently almost whispering words on her. She looked down a couple of seconds and took a deep breath.

"I don't want you to live in there; I felt a bit gloomy," Jaime added, caressing her hair, waiting for a response, looking at Tara's eyes.

'It''s not that gloomy though; it's just one of the old villa houses, one of the possession of my parents and built centuries ago, and yes, it's old." She said that the house had huge sentimental value for Tara.

"We can't live in here without you.. wherever you stay, me and our child will be with you." Jaime took and held her hand, staring at the moment, followed by taking deep breaths as if she's begged."

"I didn't decide to leave you nor insist on leaving you. I can't be a solo parent, Tara. I cannot, and being a responsible solo parent, it sounds like a scary thing to do. The baby also needs you, too; that creature will grow, you know, in case you forget." Jaime added that Tara gently smiled, taking a glimpse at the baby sitting gently, pulling one by one on her stuff toys.

"Thank you, Jaime..." Tara took her hand enclosed with her and kissed it, looking at the eyes of Jaime.

"And I am so deeply sorry for what I did... I truly regret it," Tara said, looking at Jaime with a full understanding of her.

"I never ask for forgiveness," Jaime said, hugging her.

"As silly as it sounds, but you only met the wrong person." She whispered to kiss her ears.

"And it'll make no sense if the two of us will live here without you." Jaime looked up, holding her tears back.

"Yes, the house." Tara looks down on composing herself.

' You do not ask me, but since you desired it and I think I need to provide that for you since you brought a child into our lives, we were a team, right? I mean, you bring a Ferguson child into this world; I'll give you a house. I think it's equal now," Tara smiled at her.

We reached Chapter 35! It's funny thought how it turns out to be because I rewrite the whole chapter; please forgive me, I don't write erotica or more explicit here in Watty! Future uploads on exclusive erotica would be on my Patreon.

Enjoy Reading!