Chapter 30 " desires "

Tara pulled the chair to sit near the baby's crib while Jaime still slept under the huge, thick mattresses, making her invisible. She seemed in deep sleep while the baby was awake, thumb sucking. She went to the kitchen, opening the fridge. There might be a few bottles of pump milk from Jaime, but she sees none.

As a first-time mother, Tara is worried that the baby might be hungry after she changes nappies, making the baby clean. She does not want to disturb Jaime, assuming that she slept very late at night, noticing being awake in the middle of the night.

"Babe..." Tara brushing her hair, hugging outside the mattress, and trying to wake her up.

"Babe..." she then kissed her forehead, gently looking at Jaime's face. Even if she had fewer hours of sleep, Tara couldn't help but be mesmerized by her.

"Hmmm...Tara...the baby is hungry?" she murmured.

"Stop doing that," Jaime added.

"Don't stop being cute," Tara teased.

"I don't do... hmmm... doing anything," she continued murmuring.

"I wonder what your dreaming, babe...and it's cute listening..." Tara slightly amused.

"O..tara... no...yo..u.'re hea..vy." Jaime buries her on the pillow, and Tara notices that she has aroused, sliding her one hand down, and starts pleasuring herself.

"I missed...you," Tara whispers, watching Jaime under the mattress start praising herself and the movement beneath the stop.

"Hey! Oh my god!" Jaime looks at the horror seeing Tara beside her.

"And why you're so close...!?" Jaime's panic leaves her.

"I checked on the baby and she was thumb sucking. Im looking for some stash for her but none to be found except the source itself. I'm not a supplier, but you are." Tara dropped some hugs to lessen her embarrassment between them.

Tara brushed or immediately picked up the baby and placed it on her arm. Jaime feeds the baby blushing in front of her.

"What...what is it?" Jaime asked.

"Don't feel embarrassed. It's a sexy tease for me."

"Did you see that...?" Jaime, in a fully awake state, avoids Tara's gaze but cannot hide the redness on her cheeks.

"Yes, and you don't have to be shy. I'm completely trying to understand; like I said, I always put you above me and don't have to be shy in me. I treasured it every inch and every corner and curve... that I worshipped here in this bed." Tara expresses her desire for Jaime.

"I must admit it, you knew I don't have any experience; I only had one girlfriend. I had make out once; mean, it's just a fling because I'm focusing on my college and my career after I graduate."

"I see passion in you're craft, Jaime; you love what you do... and you deserve the world you know... so I don't want to take advantage of you or disrespect what youre desires and wishes are."

"Just dropped the word. I'm a virgin, Tara. Don't need to use those fancy words,she said, rolling her eyes annoyingly, still having the redness on her cheeks.

"And so what if you're one? I am a virgin too," Tara poked at her, smiling.

"I just don't like that idea, or you found out that I didn't have..."

"I know... I know... I get it, your focus on your career. Again, I see you love what you do and you forget those things that usually normal people do see as being weird and meet the weird.