Day 15 continued

Day 15 continued

We walked out smiling and holding hands . Calum and I walked over to the guys that were know dressed. We looked at them. "Ok we are going to do something and I am inviting some of my friends." I went and text Amy and Kate. I though about how one guy will be alone but I am sure one of them can find a girl themselves. I text them to meet us at the beach. That is where Calum wanted to have a picnic. Calum and Luke left early to set stuff up. I waited for Amy and Kate. Ashton and Michael were playing Fifa. That game reminds me so much of Calum maybe because he liked to play it. I was scrolling through Tumblr when a knock came on the door. I ran to open it. Amy and Kate were standing there. Amy smiled big as she walked in and Kate was to busy tweeting something to pay attention to the two boys sitting on the couch. Amy, Kate this is Ashton and Michael. The boys didn't even look away from the game until Ashton pushed pause.

"Come on man!" Michael yelled. Ashton gave him a look. Ashton said hi to both the girls as did Michael. Then Michael started the game back up. Kate still was looking at her phone as I guided them both to the kitchen. Amy looked at me and started giggling Ashton is such a general men. I looked at her and bushed out laughing. Suddenly I felt something touch my hips. I jumped turning around it was Michael .

"What are you doing Michael "I said looking at him all weird .

He laughed "I am just joking". I felt weirded out so much and uncomfortable. Amy didn't seem to notice neither did Kate so that was good. I got a text it was Calum saying they were ready for us to come. We all jumped in Ashton's weird old car and took off to the beach ......

We walked on the beach . Kate finally put her phone down and talked to me for a minute. Ashton and Amy were walking together just like planed. We walked to a really pretty decorated picnic area on the beach. Calum was sitting on the blanket. Where was Luke? I thought to myself. Calum slowly walked towards me . He grad my hand and walked me to the blanket. The others followed behind us. Calum pulled me down to sit and he stood up. I was looking up at him as he told the others to follow Luke. Calum sat down again but closer to me this time. I began to get lost in his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in to kiss me . I pulled away not thinking. "I just want to keep looking in your puppy dog eyes." I said laughing. He stared at me and I couldn't take that he made me melt. It was dark and a clear night. I leaned back lying on my back. Calum laid back also holding my hand. I look at the stars that we were underneath. I turned to face him my heart skipping a beat. " You did this all for me thank you" I said in the sweetest voice I could possibly get out. "We have 5 days left to be with each other then I have to wait a few months again ." I said with my head in his chest .

*Authors note

Sorry about spelling or grammar. I will continue day 15 tomorrow. If you like it don't forget to vote and all that. ily