Day 27 part 2

I continued to sit in Calum's lap until I realized what happening. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I started my period. I searched for tampons none. Then for pads none. We had just moved in and non of us thought to buy or bring that shit. Calum text me..

Calum :

U alright

Me:

Fine just need someone to buy tampons and pads

Calum:

Nope

Me:

What do u mean nope

Calum:

I am not buying those it's embarrassing

Me:

Calum fucking Hood people will know it's for a girl you r a guy smart one.

Calum :

U r definitely on your period

Me:

shut up and please GO AND GET THEM

Calum :

What kind

I send him pictures I got off the internet. I sat on the toilet the whole time because I was bleeding to heavy for toilet paper .

CAULM'S POV

I got up and grabbed the keys. " where you going." Ash asked . "I have to buy fucking girl shit for period shit." I said grumpily." I hate when she is in her period. She is so mean . But she is really horny after ." I gave a smirk to the guys. "You better be happy she is on her period because if she wasn't she would be pregnant." Michael said. I walked out to the car and drive to the nearest store . Why the hell do I have to do this. I pulled up to the store and walked in . I had no clue where the fucking pads were. I walked all over still no sign of them. I wasn't going to ask anybody I could find . Yea I give up there was a middle aged women putting cans on a self. "Excuse me do u know where the pads are its for my girlfriend." I said my face getting red. "Yes. Over here, follow me. It's nice to see guys doing that for there girls. " she said. I pulled out my phone as we walked to look at the picture. "Here they are." She said. "Holy crap why so many didn't kinds." I said. "What are you looking for? Do you know?" She asked. I showed her the pictures. She pulled them off the self in like 5 seconds. "Here . I will check you out also." She said. I followed her up to the register. "That will be 12.99." She said . "Wow expensive things." I said. I grabbed the bag and walked out . I hopped in the car putting the bag on the passengers seat. I pulled out and went home.

PAIGE'S POV I was sitting there for like ever. I had cramps like hell. Someone was knocking on the door. "Come in." I said. Calum walked in I grabbed the bag out of his hand. "Thanks god you finally got here." I told him. He walked back out closing the door behind him. I quickly did my thing and walked out. "How's it going?" Luke said. "I am just on my period you act like I have some sickness." I said. I went and sat on Calum lap again. I turned towards him and kissed him harshly. "Come on we have to go to the airport now." Michael yelled. I got off of Calum and grabbed his hand. "Forever and always?" He whispered into my hair. "Forever and always." I said back. We got in the car I was the one driving us there I guess. I got in the front and Cal in the passengers seat. I started the car as Ashton put one last bag in the car. I backed out at I followed the GPS to the airport. It was like an hour away. All of them had headphones in except Calum he shard them with me. One was in my ear and the other was in his. He also brought his beats and I know for a fact he would have chosen those over these if it wasn't for me. He slowly place his hand on my thigh. When he touched me it made me jump a little. His hand started moving up and up. I soon told one of my hand off the steering wheel to push it down. But it found its way back up. "Stop." I said. He just kept it their. I slapped his chest. He moved his hand down quickly. I pulled up in the airport with fans surrounding us. I got out and there was someone to park the car. We all walked to the trunk and grabbed our bags . Calum grabbed me and pulled me into his side. "Why are you with her again!" "She is going to hurt you again!" I heard people yelling out. Calum put his arm around my tighter. I grabbed his hand that was hanging of my shoulder. We got to the door and I walked in front of Calum to get through. He smacked my ass. I turned towards him. "Do they hate me that much?" I asked looking at the floor. He brought me into a tight side hug. "Don't listen they are just jealous." Calum said . "Whatever." I said. We walked on the plane. I sat by Calum and Luke was across from us. We took off. I put my headphones in and closed my eyes. After about 5 minutes of my eyes being closed, someone put their hand on my upper thigh. I knew who it was. My eyes opened and I took one earbud out. "Stop please." I told Calum looking at me. He just looked at me then pointed at Luke. His hand know moved to the middle of everything. "I am on my period stop." I yelled whispered. He moved his hand. I put my head on his shoulder. He moved his blank on me. I laid my hand on his chest. I closed my eyes. I soon woke up. Calum was breathing heavy. I looked around no one was awake. I looked at my phone we still had like 10 hours left out of a 17 hour flight. I moved my lips to Calum's. His eyes opened and he started biting my bottom lip. I allowed my mouth to open he slipped his tongue in. I grabbed the back of his neck and I moved over to him. I sat straddle style on him , are lips never letting go. I knew and he knew we couldn't go far with this. I soon disconnected my lips and I moved back to my seat.