Day 26

*note

this chapter gets sexual sorry just though i should tell you.

Day 26

I woke up in between Luke and Calum. I had my head laying on Calum's chest and his arm was wrapped around me. He felt me move and his eyes opened. He pulled me on top of him . The sheet that was around my chest was gone. I was bare . Calum laid me on top of him and he flipped me over. So now he was on top. He started to unbutton my shorts. I looked at Luke then at Calum. "It's fine ." He whispered in my ear biting it after that. He pulled my pants down also with my underwear. He pulled the blanket over the both of us so nothing was showing. I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. Are lips locked and I wrapped my arms around his neck . My hands moved down his back to his hips and around his waist. I pulled down his boxers and it all began there. He pushed my neck up and began to shuck. I didn't need anymore marks that weren't already there. Small moans came from my mouth. He placed his hands on my waist and thrusted right into me. Creating screams from my mouth. I made scratch marks down Calum's back . Calum moaned lightly in pain. Luke turned over to face us . My face was turning red. Calum began moving creating moans out if my mouth. "Calum. " I moaned. My hands grabbed what was next to me . Which was Luke and the sheets. I gripped and screamed "fuck Calum !" He thrusted in and out . He soon released all contact . " my turn ." I said as I moved on top of Calum. Luke was watch us which actually made me feel weird. I just acted like he wasn't there. I continued doing what I wanted to Calum . Moans came out of Calum's mouth. "Paige." He moaned louder. It was like I won when he said that. It was hard to make him do that but when he did you felt special. I moved up and flopped next to him . I looked in those big brown eyes. He wrapped his arms around me. Calum got up and went to the bathroom. I turned towards Luke. "Hi ." I said . My face was turning red. He was just sitting there watching everything. He pulled me towards him and kissed the top of my head. He moved the blanket over him. I felt weird . I was naked and he just did that. I wanted Calum to walk in so bad so that he could see what was going on. I moved away a little but not enough that he would notice. I closed my eyes and as I did Luke started to get on top of me. I breathed out heavy. I was not thinking what was happening was happening. He moved his lips on to mine. I kissed back hoping he would stop there but no. He grabbed my chest and held his hand there. I felt so uncomfortable. I felt bad so I just went with it. I put my arms around his neck and kisses back harder. He started taking off his pants . I really wish it ended there. I was thinking about Calum the whole time. I was hoping Calum wouldn't walk in . I pulled down his boxers. His hand moved below my wait stopping where I was hoping it was not going to stop. He pushed in and out. Moans burst from my mouth. Calum walked in . I got all nervous. But Calum didn't care which made me kinda mad. I moaned louder trying to make him jealous. I whispered in Luke's ear " thrust in." I pulled his hips to mine. Screams echoed through the tall ceiling room. I grabbed Luke's hair and pulling his hair. My hand moved to the bed board behind me. My back arched. Luke pushed back down. Moans came out of my mouth. "Luke. Luke. Fuck Luke . " I moaned out. Calum was getting dressed I was not sure if he was paying attention . But I know he could hear me In fact the whole house probably could hear me. Luke got off me . I laid there still and didn't move. My eyes shut and I was probably not waking up the rest of the day. My eyes soon opened I moved my head to see Calum laying on me. His head was on my chest and his chest against my stomach. I moved my hands down his back . I could still see the red long marks down his back from when I scratched him. His eyes opened when I touched his head. Luke must have fell asleep also because he was not moving. Calum moved off me and I got up. I walked around with a sheet covering me. I walked to my phone to see I had some texts from Amy . I didn't really want to deal with people at the moment so I walked to the dresser pulling out one of Calum's shirts and my spanks. I dropped the sheet and that meant all eyes were on me I quickly put on my bra that was laying on the ground and looked for my underwear. I looked on the floor nothing. I looked everywhere. This wouldn't of been a problem if Calum would of moved my stuff in yesterday. This means I have no underwear. "Looking for these?" Calum said holding up my thong. I looked at my feet then at him. "Give me those!" I said kinda loud. I grabbed them and gave him a glare. I looked at my phone checking the time the party was yesterday. So it's Friday 5:57. I actually didn't really sleep all day that weird I though I would. I put my clothes on and walked out the door Calum following. Luke laid in our bed still. I Walked out to see Ashton and Michael in the kitchen. Calum walked over to the cabinet and grabbed tea. I walked beside and laid my head on his shoulder. I heard Michael and Ashton mumbling behind us. "So how was this morning?" Ashton asked. "Um fine I guess." I said in reply. I took a drink of my tea as Ashton asked " first time with Luke uh ." He said . The tea flew out of my mouth. "What!?" I said . "Luke makes all the girls scream." Michael said . " There was a fine line between you doing it with Calum and then with Luke. "Michael said . My face got red and Calum shoot glares to the both of them. I just walked into the living room but all of them followed. "So does Luke have anything down his back like Calum." Ashton laughed. I shook my head. "Who did it better?" Michael asked. "Oh we all know the answer Luke." He replied. Calum looked pissed. That was Calum's thing to fuck people. I looked at the both of them and set my tea down. I placed a hand on Michael's hand and Ashton's. "Calum is a fuckboy."I said. They both started laughing. I grabbed my tea and laughed a little as well but Calum still looked mad.

*note

ily you guys. I am updating as much as I can. I know it is late but hope you guys like.