Day 25 part 2

I looked in those beautiful big puppy dogs eyes and couldn't look away. "Hi." He said . I wasn't sure what to say. "Why are you here ?" I asked . "I couldn't leave you for that long I needed you."Calum said. He began to cry with me. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I wasn't going to let go. "Don't leave me again please."Calum said. "You don't leave me either."I said . We started to kiss. I got a text on my phone it was Luke.

Luke:

Is Calum with you we can't find him. He ran off stage and. We didn't see him since.

Me:

He is here I am not sure how this is going to turn out

Luke:

Listen please don't hurt him again because he was a mess without you .

Me:

Maybe

"Listen Calum I am not sure how this is going to work ." I said " Don't think about the pass or the future. Just think about right now." He said as he pushed me on the bed. He fell on top of me. He started to kiss my neck. I wasn't there on earth I was thinking about saying goodbye and I didn't want to do that again. I stopped thinking and just looked at him. He was making marks on my neck. "Can we talk before we start this." I said . " Yes what ever you want princess." Calum said "I love you but I don't want you to get hurt again." I said. "Okay but you know that we can make something work for both of us." He said . "Okay." I said as I pushed him down on the bed. "I missed this so much you have no idea." I said. I felt we were moving to fast but I mean we missed each other. I missed touching him. "Forever and always ." I moaned out . "Forever and always."he said. Next thing I knew I was sleeping. I got woken up by Amy "what the hell happened?" She asked . "Calum came back." I said . "I can see that. You are naked. "She said "Yea bye." I said as I shut the door in her face. I flipped over to see Calum's brown eyes." I missed you." I said . "Me too. I love you!"Calum said . "I love you too." I said. I got up and got dressed. Calum did the same . "So I was thinking maybe..." He said . "Yea." I said. "Maybe we could go look at houses ." Calum said. My eyes widened. "Sure." I said . Calum grabbed the keys to his Range Rover and we walked out the door. I wasn't sure I was ready to buy a house with him after what just happened. But why not . We got in the car and he typed in the address . My thoughts through all this was should i just let him back in like this ? What will happen in the future. I wanted to stop thinking , so I turned on some nirvana on my phone and plugged it into the aux. I turned it up to drowned out all my feelings and just sang. Calum sang with me. After a while of driving we pulled into a driveway with a beautiful gate in the driveway. Calum entered a code to open the gate. "How do u know the code if this isn't our house?"I asked ."Well.... Um ...ok..so .."Calum said. "So what ?"I said . "Well... I bought the house before all this happened. So I was going to take you to the house after the show that night ,but you ran away."he said "oh."I said. We pulled up to the garage and he put the car in park. I looked around at the beautiful and huge house. "Calum this is amazing I live the outside of it." I said as I hugged him. We both got out and walked to the front door. He pulled he key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. He pushed me in first. I saw the huge living room. Calum Grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room . He flick in the light and as he did Luke, Ashton, and Michael popped out from the couch. "Hi !" They all yelled . I got hugs from all the boys. I looked around the huge house paying attention to every detail. "Calum I love this house." I said as I ran into his arms. He picked me up and kissed me as he spun me around. "So I was thinking we should call so mates up here to have a party." Luke said . "Um." I shrugged I guess. Calum looked at Luke. Calum was acting kinda weird today. I grabbed his hand . His hand was really sweaty . But I lead him to the bedroom . "I love this room."I said as I closed the door. I pushed Calum against the wall kissing him harshly.

note *

sorry i have been busy. School just ended yea vacations i am going on so i will try an up