Day 17

Day 17 

Today was the day Calum was going to meet my family. Not going to lie I am pretty nervous. I woke up and turned to see no dark skinned boy. I shot up and got out of bed and went to the shower getting ready for today. I walkout of the bathroom with a towel around my chest . I walked to pick clothes out a knock came on the door .

Michael's head popped in"hey where is Calum he isn't out here." I got a little scared. So I walked out to see Cadence was here . My best friend he was like a brother I never had. I ran and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. Calum standing right there to make matters worst I was just wearing a towel.

"Ok let me go get dressed." I walked to my room Calum following a few steps behind. He shut the door behind him I took the towel off as he looked at me. "Not know please later." I said with my puppy dog eyes. I got dressed quickly . Calum was on his phone and when I went to open the door he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. I love you so much he said and kissed me lovely. I knew he was jealous he just watched me walk out . Cadence was sitting in the couch . As I went to sit down Calum grabbed my hand and I turned towards him. He kissed me right in front of Cadence I felt bad but what can I do . Calum sat by Cadence so I had to sit on Calum's lap to see Cadence. We talked for a while I kinda got uncomfortable just sitting on Calum. But I knew he wasn't moving for anything. Luke came in and started whispering in Calum's ear. Calum moved me off of him and followed Luke . I felt now I can actually talk to cadence . I told him about school and Calum and see my parents. I text Calum and told him to pack his bag but he never text back . I looked at Cadence for a minute till he started leaning in I froze for a second . His lips were connecting to mine I pulled away. I was shocked I didn't know what to say I just looked at him. I walked away from him into Luke's room to see Calum playing Fifa. I sat next to him as a tear ran down my face. He paused the game. "What's wrong Princess." He said in a sweet loving voice. He put his arm around me . He was going to be so pissed. I couldn't look at him ran out of the room to our room and just sat in the bed . I was thinking about what just happened and if and how I will tell Calum I felt so guilty . But it was only a kiss right? I don't feel anything between us right or am I freaking out be I did feel something between me and Cadence. Tears running down my face I couldn't breath. I was full of anger and sadness and disappointment in my self but it was only a kiss . Calum appeared next to me I turned so I wasn't facing him. He then turned me over on my back and got on top of me and just looked at me for a while. I closed my eyes holding the tears and so I couldn't look at him.

"I saw what happened." He said.

"For real I feel really bad sorry OMG I am a terrible person."I pushed him off me and I walked into the bathroom. Calum left the room. All thoughts were running in my he'd I looked at my phone that read 5:45. Omg we have to go I grabbed Calum's clothes also. I ran out of the doorinto the living room and no Cadence thank god. "WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" I yelled. Calum grabbed the keys and we took off. Luke text me.....

Luke: 

Bye then 

Me:

Sorry bye ily

Luke: 

Well then 

Me: 

I said sorry

Luke: 

It's fine text me on the plane of u get bored 

Me: 

Ok ️

*Authors note

Sorry for any spelling and um i am not sure if you can text on a plane . I a pretty sure you cant but just go with it . ily