Another Day gone by

*Hi guys I have been busy but hope you like it sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Another day gone by

I drove back to Amy's apartment. I grabbed my stuff and walked in not even paying attention to the boys sitting on the floor. I walked to my room and shutting the door behind me . I set the stuff down on the bed and realized that I still really loved him but I couldn't. I turned on some green day and just sung my heart out to boulevard of broken dreams. I got my clothes out from the bag and started organizing my drawers. The door opened and shut. I turned around to face those puppy dog eyes I always got lost in. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I though we should talk." Calum said. "I am not ready and I think you should respect that and get out." "Fine fair enough but one thing is minutes turn to hours and hours turn to days and days turn to months and before I know it I have wasted an entire year thinking of you ." He said Then he walked out. I just sat there and though about it. I just didn't understand exactly what that meant. Is he sorry and does he still loves me ? Or I don't know I never do. I feel lost and I don't know. I walked out and Calum was gone. I wanted to talk to him I just I don't know. I fell to the floor crying. I was emotion I needed someone to keep me stable. I got up and wipes the tears away and walked to my room. I saw a text. Cadence: hi Me: hi Cadence: I am sorry for doing that and I have been thinking about you and the story I heard about you and calum I am sorry. Me: oh well yea. "PAIGE PAIGE PAIGE!" Amy was yelling. "WHAT do you want!?" I said back. She walked in holding her hand out. I looked at a big wedding ring on her finger. "ASHTON!" I said . "YESS!" "Wow." "I know I always though you and calum would be getting married before any of us." "Yea not any more." "I am truly sorry." "Whatever that is the past ." "I know I love you though." "I love you too. So guess who am I talking to?" "Who?" "Cadence." "Oh that man slut ." "Stop we really liked each other just let me be." "You know who you really love though just keep that in mind." "Whatever." A couple days later. So I went on a date with cadence and it was great but we both agreed we should just stay friends but we are going to Amy and Ashton's party for there engagement. Calum's parents were going to be there which made me nervous but Amy is my friend so I have to go. I got to the place that the party was at and cadence was going to be there soon. But I helped Amy and ash decorate and calum , Luke , and Michael jut sat there like always. "Can you guys help?" I asked all of them . They just looked at me. A car was pulling up to the gazebo and it ended up being cadence. I walked over to him. We talked or a minute at Calum and how his parents where going to be here. I was having a panic attack. We walked over where the boys were sitting. I looked at him having a little hard time breathing. "Just breath." He said grabbing my hands. I pulled him Into a hug. Calum jumped out of his seat coming at cadence then Ashton stopped him. I released the hug. Walking over to Calum. "I am not dating you . You can't do that." He just rolled his eyes and I did after he did and then I stomped off. I went to talk to Amy and as soon as I got there someone's parents showed up early. I was freaking out. I wasn't sure if Calum told them we broke up because I know he is denying that we did . I just let it be. We finished decorating and I turned on some music and waited for people to show up. Luckily Calum parents didn't say anything to me yet. Later that night. "So we are happy to announce that we are engaged . I sure didn't think we would be the first to get married out of the group but we were." Amy said. Calum and I looked at each other. I had a few drinks of beer and I had a little buzz going on. I was really fantasizing of Calum and I . What was I thinking? I don't like him. After the speech I walked to get another drink and bumped into Calum. "Sorry." I said . "No it's fine." He said. "No sorry about everything I screwed up in this relationship . I still love you but I can't trust you." I said . People started to look at us. " let's go some where we can talk." He said . "Ok ." I followed him to the park near the gazebo. I sat on the swing. "Listen you didn't mess up i did." He said . "But I refused to talk to you and I ran away that time." "But you are talking to me now." "Yea because I had a few drinks." I laughed. I leaned to Calum and kissed him. Those lips felt so familiar and amazing. "ILove you ." I said he looked at me . "I do too." "I am going to have a little bit of trouble trusting you but I really do love you. I had the worst time all I did was think of you ." "Same I love you. Forever and always." "Forever and always ." I started to swing and we held hands . This felt right and amazing.