Day 24 (skipped day 23)

Day 24

I woke up and looked at my phone. I had a lot of notifications from Twitter. I went and logged on. People were tweeting me saying I was a terrible person, I hurt Calum , and I am slut. I let it all sink in. I saw I had got a text and call from Luke . I wasn't going to call him because I knew it was Calum. I looked at Luke's text.

Luke:

Hi Calum is really missing you and listen Ik you won't text bc you think I am Calum but I promise you I am LUKE

Me:

Hi

Luke:

Thank god you are alive Calum has been worried bc the hospital.

Me:

Oh y isn't he texting me his self

Luke:

He knows you won't answer and the therapist called him. She said that it would be best if he left you alone to think and get thought to together.

Me:

Oh I didn't know she did that but I'm so where r u guys now on tour.

Luke:

London we flew here when you left or I can say ran away bc that is what you did.

Me:

love you guys tell Calum I am fine and to forget me please

Luke :

PAIGE Calum will never forget you. He as never loved someone as much as you. Just think about that for a while I will text you in a couple of day

I sat there thinking about what I had done. It was definitely the right thing to do. I was hurting Calum know but I know he will forget me . I know he will . About an 3 hours of watching tv I got a text. It was from Ashton . It was a Video of Calum dedicating where ever you are to me. "So I am in love with this girl and she is not in love with me. But I know she'll come back to me someday." He said as tears filled his eyes. I laid there on the couch . I walked to my room grabbing boxes from the kitchen on my way back. I pack some off the decor and so clothes I wouldn't be wearing with in a week. I flopped on the bed reading so tweets people send me. They were all mean but I wanted to know what they thought.

CALUM'S POV

I sat in the dressing room listening to blink 182 . When Luke walked in " so what song you go to dedicate to her tonight .he said "I am not sure . I miss her so much I just want to fly to her and talk to her face to face you know." I said. I got up and walked to the food table . I ate a few things then it was time to go on stage. I walked out to back stage putting on my bass. I thought about how Paige wanted to learn. I would tech her but I only know 2 chords . I chuckled to myself . I took deep breaths . It was so hard not to be able to hear Paige's voice before I went on stage or tell me she loves me. I missed her like hell so bad. She was probably already moved out of the apartment and living her life with someone else already. I couldn't think about her with out me . I tried to wipe that image out of my head. All I want to know is why what she was thinking and Why? Why that day and why and why. My eyes started to tear up. I shook it off and walked on stage. The lights were bright in my eye but I was used to it. I was so not wanting to be on stage but I can act and put a smile on. I sang a few songs and it was the song I wanted to dedicate this time. Beside you . I took deep breath and ran off stage I couldn't do it.

*notes

hi! I am trying to update as offend as I can. So um I will update you on Monday or Sunday night. ily! Hope you guys are liking the story.