Day 16 continued

Calum came in and locked the door behind him . My heart started beating faster. He looked at me with those puppy dog eyes. It took my breath away. He started walking towards me and in my mind I was nervous it wasn't our first time but it felt different. He came beside me and his puppy dog brown eyes looked weak . I smiled and kissed him . He came on top of me. Later ..... I laid next to him trying to catch my breath. He was smiling then my phone started to ring. I grabbed my phone to look at it . It was MY MOM! Wow right after what just happened with Calum and I in a room that's something I don't want to be asked about. I declined the call and just text her.

Me:

Hi mom why did u want ?

Mom:

I wanted u to one home and visit the family.

Me:

Oh well I am kinda busy this week .

Mom:

Please ever since u moved u have been kinda ignoring me.

Me:

Well I kinda have a boyfriend.

Mom:

oh he can come to meet him. Will I like him?

Me:

You better I am in love with him.

Mom:

Why didn't u tell me?

Me:

Idk I just wanted it to be a private relationship.

Mom:

Y u always want to show off your bf y not know?

Me:

There is to many people out there that will know.

Mom:

Destiny Paige is he is famous?

Me:

Maybe

Mom:

And know one knows ?

Me:

nope just his friends and mine that's it

Mom:

How but u have to bring him.

Me:

Idk I will talk to him later love u

Mom:

Love you too!

Calum must have left because he wasn't beside me any more. I got dressed and did my makeup and walked out of the room. Calum was sitting on the counter . I walked to him and sat next to him and held his hand. Ashton , Luke , Amy , and Michael were in the kitchen. Michael was being normal finally. "So I was wondering do you want to go meet my mom an dad and family actually?" I asked. Everyone said yes but Calum said nothing and he was the one I was asking. " Not you guys I was asking Calum."

"Well we know where we stand." Luke said. I shrugged.

"Calum so do you?" He looked at me for a minute

"I guess I just hate meeting the parents and know one really knows we are dating."

"I know I know. But maybe we could announce it what do you think." I said nervously . " Oh my god I have been waiting to announce it so bad." I smiled and kissed him. I walked to the couch sitting by Luke and Calum came and sat by me. "Well what do we do take a selfie of us or what?" I said laughing.

"Yes ." he said. He held up Iphone and Luke got in the back. He posted it to Twitter and Instagram with the caption "I am in love with this girl so much ( not Luke @destinypaige) . " I also took a photo and Luke wasn't in this one and I looked really good in this one I also posted it to Instagram and Twitter. With the caption "I have been waiting to tell people so long I love u baby@calumhood". It felt so goo to put it out there for everyone I see it Calum told me to be ready for anything like mean tweets , new , paparazzi , and even more being on the news. I felt nervous really nervous. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I don't tell anyone besides Amy but when I get nervous I throw up and bad . Amy came in Calum behind her. I finally finished or at least I though so till I moved back . Calum held my hair . I stop finally I brushed my teeth and gargled. I looked at Calum my face turning red.

"Um so I throw up then I get nervous sorry. I am really really sorry." He looked at me and kissed me. That night I told my mom that he was coming. I also saw so many new propel reporting this I watch some laughing and smiling. I though about Calum meeting my mom and stuff . But I drifted to sleep with the sound of Calum humming in my ear.

*Authors note

Hi! Um so I probably won't post anthing till Sunday. But I will post like maybe 2 or 3 days that day to make up. ily! Also feel free to vote and all that. Do waht you do best ily.